75

"mattia?" kairi calls out while he enters the park where the river is located. its a beautiful a day. the sun is out, the trees look alive, butterflys can be seen. its a great day to be out, but kairi is confused. why is he out here?

"yebin, call for dada.." kairi bends down to whisper in her ear. "dada! come out wherever you areee!" yebin yells, laughing also.

they keep walking until someone in a suit approaches them. "kairi and yebin, please follow me." the man says pointing to a field. "who are you?" kairi says taking yebins hand and pulling her behind his leg. "i am a waiter, and Mr.Mattia has instructed me to show the way. please follow me." the man says.

kairi eases when he hears mattias name, boy is he dating a weirdo. he knows he hates bugs, all types. i mean its a beautiful day but they are bees and wasps.. that is terrifying. they follow the man over a field to where they enter bushes cut into a entrance.

"mattia will be here in second, please take a seat." the man says before walking away. kairi and yebin head over to table in the middle. "your dada sure is weird right sweetie?" kairi giggles. "yeah dada is a weirdoo!" yebins replies.

"im weird?" mattia says as he enters.

hes wearing a navy blue tuxedo, a white tie, brown dress shoes, and he is looking sharp. "are you doing all this to tell me why you were in that car?" kairi says. "you can put it that way. but i want you to make 3 words out of these please." mattia says handing over cards.

the letters are: w o n n u r t d o u n d r a

"are you testing my smartness right now.." kairi mumbles. "no, and when you find them read it aloud. ill be behind you." mattia says stepping back.

"can i help papa?" yebin asks holding up the letter U. "of course you can, papa needs your help!" kairi says kissing yebins cheek.

they one by one find each word, yebin finding the word now, kairi finding turn, and they are still looking for the last now.

"mattia im tired, can i get a hint at least?" kairi whines. his arms have gave out from holding up so much letters. and from carrying yebin earlier. "nope, you have one left go on." mattia says.

"papa, look it up" yebin whispers in kairi ear. "thats a good idea yebin! your my smart big girl!" kairi says. he pulls his phone out, searching what the letters: d n u o r a
make.

thinks like, round, or, do, ora, around came up. thats it around! kairi puts the letters together one by one.

"yebin read it for me baby." kairi says even though he already knows what it says. "now torn around!" yebins sounds out. he gets out the chair taking yebins hand in his.

they both turn around to see mattia on one knee, two ring boxes in hand. kairi immediately tears up, covering his mouth so hes not to loud.

"papa why cry?" yebin questions.

"hold on yebin," mattia says. "kairi cosentino, ive known you for 9 years, dated for 5, then we lost contact. im happy we have regained contact and to even know we have a beautiful daughter together. we have been challenges together, and have faced ups and downs but i want to say i will always be here for you even if you dont want me too. we have a baby boy coming into the world and i cant have to have another mini us to care and love for." mattia says.

"and yebin, my love, this is for you," mattia holds up the second ring in his hand. "this is a promise ring. i promise to be the best dad i can for you. i promise to always protect you from the worst. and i promise to keep you, kairi, and your brother safe." mattia kisses yebins hand before placing the ring on her.

"kairi cosentino, will you marry me?" mattia says.

"yes!" kairi cries out.

"my bestfriend is married bitches!" alvaro pops out.

but he is soon yanked but by a hand.

they small family just laughs it off :)