61

"kairi can i come in now? the couch is uncomfortable." mattia knocks on their bedroom door, or what is now his pregnant boyfriends dungeon. he hears shuffling in the inside.

kairi opens the door, tears in his eyes. "whats wrong baby?" mattia says. "the baby shower is today and the cake isnt here! im never gonna know our babys gender, never!" kairi whales, "you will kairi, look i can pick it up for you?" mattia suggests. "you'll do that for me?" kairi looks up immediately, smiling and not crying.

"if i get to sleep in my bed." mattia counters, "will you tell me why you were in that car?" kairi says.

.....

"no."

"then no!" kairi shouts, mattia sighs. he is always defeated by a pregnant kairi. he heads over back to the couch, now his bed. minutes later, kairi comes out the room crying. tears running done his face lime a river.

"whats wrong now." mattia asks, hes used to kairis outbursts. hes only 1 month pregnant and he has 9 more to go. "i was so mean to you mattia! lets go pick up the cake now, and have our baby shower!" kairi says happily. he grabs mattias arm dragging him out the door.

(time skip)

"hi momma, hi dad!" kairi cheers as his parents walk out their house. "hi son! this set up is so cute, wheres mattia?" his mom says looking around im awe. "dont say that snakes name mom." kairi pouts. "kairi baby, i cant tell you much but... dont be mad! he did something that will change your life for better." kairis mom winks, patting his shoulder.

"is she right dad.." kairi asks to make sure. "she is, dont be mad at mattia. he did something good for you!" his dad says shaking his head. "okay i wont be mad anymore.. come on were about to start!" kairi urges. he waddles his way over.

"hey baby." mattia says as kairi approaches him. "hey." kairi says, and mattia is flabbergasted. kairi didnt yell, or cry, or hit.. he just said hey. "okay i will now cut the cake so pay attention!" kairi announces.

he goes to grab the knife of the table of snacks, "do you want to do it?" kairi asks mattia. "lets do it together love." mattia says as he puts his hand on kairis, which is holding the knife.

they both cut slowly into the cake until they cut a whole slice. the slowly put it out...

"and the gender is....."