57

"mattia what the fuck is this!" kairi roars while hes storming out his room, phone in hand. he just saw the post where mattia was in the car with whom he doesn't know of.

"what? whatd i do?" mattia says dropping his phone immediately going over to kairi. kairi shoves the phone in his face. "back up i cant see." mattia says laughing. "its not funny when you see it!" kairi says backing up. kairi observes kairis face, and mattias fave drops as he sees the post.

"kairi its not what you-"

"mattia polibio caught in car with fan, that is not me mattia!" kairi yells throwing his phone on the couch after he reads it. "but-"

"you told me you were going to a work meeting! a fucking work meeting! what in the shit hell is this? a hook up meeting? are you serious?" kairi says yelling at mattia white he glares at him.

"can i talk kairi?"

kairi stays silent for a few seconds before he breaks down sobbing. mattia stares in shock at his behavior. "what- why are you crying?"

"cause i want hot fries, and i want you out my house!" kairi says getting up yelling again. he pushes mattias arms off him as he storms towards his and mattias room.

"kairi you're pregnant im not gonna leave you alone anytime soon." mattia urges blocking kairi entryway into the room.

"you left me alone for some guy, are you tired of me being pregnant already? well guess what, thats your fault!" kairi yells trying to pry mattias hands off the door so he can get it in.

mattia instead grabs his hands, putting them of kairis side as he backs him up into the couch. "calm down, stop yelling. the stress causes harm to the baby." mattia says trying to console kairi.

"well dont stress me out, and your sleeping on the couch this entire month. i do not want to see you in my sight until i am ready to hear your voice." kairi says shaking mattias hands off, he gets up running to the room.

"can i atleast explain!" mattia yells!

next thing mattia knows kairi is on the bed sobbing. again. "whats wrong now?" he says sitting at the edge.

"you keep talking mattia! your voice irritates me right now! shut up!" kairi yells again. he goes between crying, yelling, to being hungry, then crying again.

mattia gives up his defeat going to grab a pillow and blanket, "No! dont grab that! you use those couch pillows to keep warm you back stabbing pig!" kairi says yelling at him again.

"oh cmon on now kairi, its my blanket!" mattia whines. "i will throw this at your head mattia. leave my room!" kairi roars.

mattia scurries out worried for his face.

"crazy ass boy.."