The whole ship shook. "Don't worry, we know what is going on here. We heard it on the speakers" said Panchito, "Will explained it after we fixed this" All of them agreed and finally found the Unvsered that causes this mess.

The Unversed was circling around the power of the ship. Ventus, Makaylyn, Panchito and Jose are running towards it. They all got out their weapons ready to fight.

"End of the line!" shouted Ventus

The Unversed looked at the four of them until they all heard an explosion. Then they saw the blue creature that Makaylyn and Ventus found. "Hey! You shouldn't be here" said Ventus. The blue creature was angry and said some words that none of them understood. "What's wrong?" ask Makaylyn but none of them could understand what the blue creature was really saying. All they had to do was to fight this Unversed and hopefully understand the blue creature later.

The Unversed started to circle around the round while everyone tried to attack it but there were times where they managed to hit it, there were other times that they missed due to its speed.

Panchito and the blue creature tried to shoot it with their guns while Makaylyn, Ventus and Jose used their magic to get a shot of the Unversed to take it down.

When it Unversed comes down Makaylyn and Ventus use their keyblade to take it down. The Unversed made its first move by tackling Jose and the blue creature. Then uses its spinning attack against Panchito and Makaylyn and finally it summons its own magic by using thunder on everyone.

After all of that the Unversed went towards the power source from the ship and drained it's source. Ventus and Makaylyn went towards it and hit it a couple of times before the Unversed left.

Once they took the Unversed down, the blue creature was angry and started to shout which no one understood it. "It's over! Cut it out!" said Ventus as he takes a step closer to the blue creature trying to calm it down but it pushes Ventus back.

Makaylyn rushed towards Ventus' side and helped him up. The blue creature then started to calm down. "What's gotten into you?" Ventus asks, The blue creature turned to look at them and showed them it's Wayfinder destroyed. "Aww, you Wayfinder broke," said Makaylyn, as she approached it. Makaylyn kneeled down the blue creature level. "You know friendship is more than an object. Your friendship is your memories with them and" she then points the blue creature to where it's heart is at. "And in here. As long as you have those things you wouldn't lose anything"

Ventus smiled at her words knowing that she was right. "Fren-ship...cir...cle?" spoke the blue creature. They all nodded at the blue creature knowing that they all made friends.

"Hmph, don't let the little mimic fool you"

They all turned around and saw the giant shark head again. Panchito and Jose are surprised by how big this creature is. "Ay caramba" they both said.

"You saw it for yourself what kind of monster that thing is, all it knows how to do is hurt and destroy." said the giant creature. They all know what they saw in the blue creature but it wasn't the same description as the giant shark head.

"Monster? He helped us stop the monster!" said Ventus

The giant shark head didn't believe what they were saying and thought of something. "You must have triggered some sort of mutation...hidden in the little freak's genetic coding.

"Fren!" shouted the blue creature, everyone smiled except one person who was trying to get them.

"That's right. We're friends!" said Ventus

"Better say your good-byes now, because 626 is about to be destroyed! The giant creature pointed his weapon gun at 626 but 626 managed to jump onto his face and fell over.

Ventus grabs Makalyn's hand and says "C'mon!" they started to run out of this spaceship but the giant creature shouted. "Sound the alert! Prisoners on the loose! Don't let them get away!"

As they were running through the spaceship to find an escape. Panchito told Makaylyn and Ventus where the Gummi Ship is at. Luckily 626 found themselves a red ship of his own.

They fly out the spaceship and into the outer space world but there were more ships after them. Panchito put the Gummi Ship closer to 626 red ship so we can talk to him and hopefully it hears us.

"Where are we going?" Ventus asked but there was no reply towards 626, they just saw them doing something inside of the red ship.

The other ships caught up with the two ships but they left with a retreat. Inside the Gummi Ship they saw 626 panic as it placed his 4 paws against the window.

"What is it? What's going on?" Ventus ask

Then the red ship blasted off causing the Gummi Ship to fly back. The red ship was gone and 626 shouted "Fren!"

Panchito managed to take control of the Gummi Ship and look back at everyone else. "Is everyone alright?" he asked, which everyone replied with a nod.

Makaylyn takes a look outside to find 626 but doesn't see him anywhere. "Where did 626 go?"

The rest of them tried to look for 626 too but nothing. They couldn't find them. "I sure hope they are alright," said Makaylyn.

"I'm sure that they are alright," Ventus reassures her.

Jose then asked "Where to now?"

Ventus wasn't sure but he then saw something in the distance. Land Of Departure. There he must know everything. Like what Master Xehanort told him.

Before Makaylyn uses her keyblade Ventus stops her. "I know where to go"

"Where?" Ask Makaylyn

Ventus didn't reply to Makaylyn's question but told Panchito where to go. Makaylyn gasped as she saw where they headed to next.

"Land Of Departure!?"

To Be Continued...