Entrance Exam

3rd Person POV

It's been two years since Izuku and Ochako were enrolled in Mustafa Private High and things were going well for them. They made some new friends during their years in high school. In fact, they made their group called the Izu Squad with Izuku being the leader and Ochako being second in command. 

During their High School years, Izuku helped Mineta, Sero, and Kaminari with getting a girlfriend. It was a slow start at first because Izuku told them to delete and destroy anything dealing with adult stuff. It took Izuku a month to help the trio better themselves. After that, he helped them with their crushes. Izuku told them to be themselves, remain calm, don't do anything perverted, and treat the girls like a human and not an object. Izuku's advice worked and the trio started dating the girls they loved. Denki is now dating Kyoka. Sero is dating Himiko and Mineta is dating Kazuho. Thus adding another member to the Izu Squad. In addition to Kazuho, a few more joined the squad as well. Tsu and Tokayami joined, along with Shinsho, Pony, and Reiko.

Right now, we see the group heading to U.A in order to take the Entrance Exam. Izuku and Ochako did get a recommendation, but they declined theirs and give it to Himiko and Shinsho. (A/N: Kazuho and Koda got in through recommendations.)

Izuku: This is it, guys. Let's do this.

Kirishima: You said it, Izubro. I've been waiting for this.

Mina: You said it, babe.

Mineta: Those months of cleaning the beach were worth it.

(A/N: The group cleaned the beach in five months.) 

The group arrived at U.A and spotted Izumi and her group.

Kirishima: Oh great. They're here.

Izuku: Let's just ignore them and head inside. They shouldn't be a bother to us considering that they were given a warning by Principal Nezu. 

Ochako: Agreed, but we should be careful in case they're trying to do something to get you back.

Izuku: Mochi, you know that'll never happen. I love you and my adopted family so much. They can try, but they'll fail. 

Shinsho: Alright lovebirds. We got an exam to take.

Timeskip

Izuku and the others are in the auditorium waiting for the presentation to start. As they were waiting for Present Mic, they were discussing what they should do when they get accepted into U.A.

Kirishima: Hey guys. Do you want to have a small party once we get our acceptance letters?

Izuku: I don't mind.

Mina: Same here.

 Ochako: That sounds fun. What should we do first?

Mineta: How about we head to the arcade?

Izuku: That sounds good. 

Just then, the lights dimmed in the auditorium and the group got quiet and saw Present Mic making his appearance.

Present Mic: HELLO ALL YOU FAITHFUL LISTENERS!!! WELCOME TO THE U.A.ENTRANCE EXAM. CAN I GET A 'YEAH'?!?!

Izuku and his group: YEAH!!!

Present Mic: That's what I like to hear.

Present Mic begins to explain what's going to happen during the Practical Exam. The group was tuned into Mic's presentation and thought about how easy the exam will be. They were then brought back when a blue hair boy raised his hand.

???: Excuse me, you said that there are three robots while the pamphlet says there are four. Is this some mistake that UA made?

Izuku: *in mind* Still the same, Tenya.