"Khun Korn's men are here," Nop said as he held his gun.

I covered Venice's ears when he suddenly cried as the gunshots triggers him. Damn!

There is a fucking baby here who is not even a month old!

"Come here." Vegas held my hand and we ran towards the back door.

Mark also followed me, dragging shocked Macau. He might be afraid and confused about what's happening with the attack.

"Wait," I told Vegas, and still carrying Venice, I ran towards our room and picked up my backpack together with the things Venice needed.

"We are surrounded by the enemy!"

One of the bodyguards shouted from the outside.

The exchange of gunshots makes it more worrisome. Now, we are confined in the mansion as Khun Korn's men corner us by making sure that none of us can go outside.

"We will distract them," Nop said and ran outside.

Vegas on the other hand didn't hesitate to shoot all men he saw. I felt that Mark takes my bags and wore them on his shoulders, helping me to carry them.

"They outnumbered us. Come with me!" Mark shouted. His hand was holding Macau and the other was holding the gun to shoot anyone that will be on our way. "Let's go to my place first!"

The five of us all ran towards the back of the mansion where the cars are parked.

Mark went to the passenger seat, Vegas was beside him while I and Macau together with Venice stay in the back seat. I handed Venice to Macau as I picked up the gun Khun Korn gave me.

I open the window, firing guns to make sure that no one can chase us. Vegas is the one who shot the men that tries to block our way.

"Hide!" I told Macau and gestures that he should hide properly together with Venice.

We may successfully leave the mansion but I can only curse when there are more than five cars with all the goons waiting for us.

Damn, you Khun Korn.

When did you even get unlimited bodyguards and men? He is rich that he can hire so many of them. Please share if you even have the
voucher.

Mark drives very fast that which can be compared to the speed of light. He is also good in the directions that he managed to avoid crowded places, and went to an open area so that the exchange of bullets will be free.

"What is that?" Macau asked as he looks outside.

I thought we already escaped but there is one car that blocked our way.

"Fuck!"

I saw Khun Korn holding his gun as he aims for us. P'Chan and his men follow him.

I made sure that Macau and Venice were covered.

I have never been this scared in my life before.

"Come here!" P'Chan shouted and shot the side mirror beside Mark.

I saw Mark looking back but damn, two cars are already blocking the way.

"Pete..." Korn called my name and I almost collapsed in fear. "Are you doing this?"

Khun Korn sees me now as the enemy.

"I treated you like my son, Pete." He said and went nearer, still holding his gun. "How can you betray me?"