On the other hand, the man beside him has his head hung low, and several stabs on his neck. It is not the only body part damaged to him, his hands were bleeding, and his nails are missing.

I take a look at the hammer Vegas is holding. Did he just smash this man's hand with the hammer?

"They are P'Chan's subordinates," I said when I recognized one of them.

He is with P'Chan when they tried to drug Vegas at the bar.

"Then Khun Korn sent them," Vegas said and approached the other guy whose face is almost recognizable.

I saw him pull the man's hair up and removed the cloth. Between the two caught, he is the only one who is alive.

I doubt that the other is still alive with all of the stabs he received and his hands were smashed already.

"What does he want?" Vegas asked that I only watched, waiting for the answer.

Catching his breath, the man laughs.

His mouth is filled with blood. "Kill... all of you."

"Really?" Vegas sarcastically asked.

"You... and..." He diverted his gaze and takes a look at me. "and...the traitor."

After he said that, Vegas grab the gun that was placed on the nearby table and shot the guy directly in his head.

Blood was scattered everywhere and his cloth was also covered with blood.

"Khun Korn is already starting his plan," I told him as we walked together going back to our room.

"I have sent spies long before and I will ruin their transactions."

"Khun Korn is the only target, right?"

Vegas paused as he gathers all the courage to continue. "Once the members of the Main Family help him then they will be the targets also."

We spent the whole day checking the files with the help of Mark. Vegas also worked to keep their properties stay on his and Nong Macau's name in case Khun Korn will mess with them.

As for me, I tried to review all the files and transfer all the copies to several accounts that Mark made.

With this, the proof will remain and no matter how many times they try to fabricate and destroys it, we will still have the copy.

The sun has set and everything was dark, even though we had our dinner, my heart doesn't settle. I walked back and forth as I carry Venice.

I have been keeping this feeling of discomfort since this morning.

"Where are you going Nong Macau?" I asked him when I saw him carrying several bags.

"Phi Vegas told me to put this on his car."

"What are those?"

Vegas appears beside me. "Guns, grenades, and other weapons." He answered shortly.

"I am done with my task." Mark stretches his hand and slightly pinches Venice's cheeks. "I am going home now."

I slightly smiled at him. "Thank you for your help."

"You're welcome by the way you look so cu...Damn fuck!"

We all sat on the floor, hiding at the back of the sofa when the nonstop firings of gunshots were headed to the mansion. Broken mirrors and glass were heard, and the bodyguards all assembles as they alerted everybody of the sudden invasion.