14

...............

Mei: now we will be showing truth of the birth of a three juniors.

Everyone was murmuring on who it was except for 3 all of them were sweating and worries written on their eyes those are none other than sect leader ouyang, wei wuxian, and wen ning.

The screen showed meng yao who looks like a pregnant lady because of his tummy then it shows sect leader ouyang.

Everyone was questioning why he was there while the his best friend sect leader yao was looking at him questions written in his eyes even his son was looking at him like that by he just kept quiet and never looked at them.

"Meng yao, after you gave birth to the child after 1 month you will leave the child with me and let me adopt him just like our plan" sect leader ouyang said.

Everyone was now pestering sect leader ouyang to speak and explain but he just kept quiet like earlier.

Someone then scream when he realized that meng ya was pregnant "HE'S PREGNANT" everyone then looked at her while also putting it together and figuring out that he was indeed pregnant.

Jiang cheng then asked "but how?"

Mei: he has a special ability to get pregnant, it in their blood.

Nie mingjue was looking grim.

Wei wuxian was then went stiff and stared to daze as he thinks.

Lan wangji quickly pulled him out of daze and ask him what was wrong he just said "nothing" and went back to reacting.

"Yes, i know sect leader ouyang but can i give my child something important to me?" He asked then sect leader ouyang answer "sure, give him anything you want as long as it's not a thing the kid will know the truth from remember this kid is my and my wife's now not yours or sect leader nie's, you can name him whatever you want it will be your last gift to him as his parent." Sect leader ouyang thinks that he should name him after all he was still the kids biological mom.

Everyone then looked at ouyang zizhen.

While the nie's were shocked they have heir, while nie mingjue was asking in his head on didn't meng yao told him.

Then lan jingyi said "stop, assuming let's watch first to know the truth, if it was zizhen or not."

Sect leader ouyang looked like he was about to cry his eyes were watery but no one said anything they understand that the old man was devastated because of a revelation he wasn't ready or don't want others to know.

"If it's a girl her name will be jiamei if a boy then zizhen." He said looking at his big stomach.

Everyone gasp while ouyang zizhen broke down crying sect leader ouyang then went to him and said that he will always be his son no matter what many were touched because of this.

Nie mingjue don't know what to do he has a son, his son was here in the same room as him he don't know what to do wether to hug him or just stare at him while his adopted father tell him how much he loves him even if their not related.

Nie huisang pushed his brother into the crying teenager both of them the hugged each other while sect leader ouyang looked like a father that just got rob of a child.

All of them then calmed down and continue watching.

"I heard that the new generation of jins starts with 'ru' why not add it to his courtesy name?" Sect leader ouyang suggested.

"How about 'Ruzhen' or "Rumei" as their courtesy name?" Meng yao looked like he love the name so sect leader ouyang announced that meng zizhen/jiamei courtesy name Ruzhen/Rumei is the child of meng yao and Ruzhen/Rumei courtesy name zizhen/jiamei is his child meng yao then looked shock and then tears was spilling from his eyes as he mutters 'thank you'.

Everyone was so touched because of what they watched ouyang zizhen went to sect leader ouyang and hug him saying 'thank you' while crying sect leader ouyang looked at him and said that he was his son no matter what by blood or not, that whatever happens he will always be his son.

Then it shows meng yao in a bed with a baby zizhen in his hands sect leader ouyang then went in and looked at the child and immediately paly with him
"Thank you for everything sect leader ouyang I'll be leaving in a week since my task here will be over" sect leader ouyang then frown but didn't say anything meng yao then pulled something from his quechua pouch.

"This is an spiritual tool passed down by my mother's family before they were massacred it it for the oldest child it will turn into a any weapon he wants ones he grew up but ones he picked what it will be it will not turn to any other weapon it s...

"This is an spiritual tool passed down by my mother's family before they were massacred it it for the oldest child it will turn into a any weapon he wants ones he grew up but ones he picked what it will be it will not turn to any other weapon it still can turn into an accessory if he wants, pls give this to him in his 16th birthday so he can choose properly" meng yao said in serious voice.

Everyone was now questioning things the 'whores' family was a massacred sect? Then did that mean meng yao was a noble and not a commoner?.

Ouyang zizhen then asked his dad about the accessory his dad then said that it was hidden and will only be give to him in his 16th birthday like what his biological mother said and he was only 15 so it he will need to wait a year to get it.

Sect leader ouyang - DAD
Nie mingjue - FATHER

Nie mingjue was jealous on how they talk and the way they act, it was like they were really dad-son but he put away his jealousy and went to talk to huan lei alone he asked huan lei if he can be there in his son's 16th birthday huan lei then said sure.

                           -3- Bye -3-