18

..............................,

He was su she, they can be seen talking with wei wuxian having a pleading expression and su she having a complicated expression.

"SU SHE?!?" Everyone shouted.

Su she: what???, Im not that heartless you know.

Lan jingyi: yeah totally 🙄, like you didn't put me and the others in danger.

Su she: YOU-

Mei: stop it, did you guys forgot what i told you?? You guys speak one more time and i will stop.

Everyone nodded.

Su she: This will be the one and only time im helping you, consider it as a repayment for saving me.

Wei wuxian: when did i save you?.

Su she: you don't remember?, In the caiyi town from the water ghouls.

Wei wuxian: ohh yeah, i still don't remember it.

Su she: Nevermind, are you sure about this because, you might never see your child again as i will hide him from everyone, i don't mean that i will isolate him it's just that no one will know him until he turned 10-12 years old as he received his courtesy name, but he will not be known as your son, he will be known as mine.

Wei wuxian: yeah as long as he's alive and not suffering, I will be contented that i won't see him.

'where is the kid?, He never introduce someone as his kid and there was never a rumor about him having a kid' though of Sect leader yao.

Su she: then go and say goodbye to your child and let those people say goodbye to him, i will be waiting in here for an incense stick.

Wei wuxian: thank you, thank you i will remember this forever.

Su she: you don't even remember saving me, how will you remember this?, Nevermind go before i changed my mind.

Wei wuxian: thank you, i will come back as soon as possible.

It then shows everyone saying goodbye to the baby, and wei wuxian carrying the two kids towards the restaurant that he and su she was meeting earlier, it shows them trying to separate the kids while the kids cries as they hold hand, with wei wuxian also crying feeling pity and sad for his kids, while su she was seen also having some tears in his eyes, he then give the baby back to wei wuxian as he turned around and wiped his tears with his sleeves before taking the baby back.

Everyone was sad at this scene (except jin guangshan).

Su she: What is his name?

Wei wuxian: Wei chenli.

Su she: what courtesy name were you planning to give him?

Wei wuxian: i haven't really think about that.

Su she: then think and then tell me.

Wei wuxian: why?

Su she: it will be his new birth name and then chenli can become his courtesy name....... If i feel like it at future of course.

Wei wuxian: then jingyi or lan.

Su she: then jingyi is it, you can write a letter if you want i can give it to him when he receive his courtesy name or when he learn how to read.

Wei wuxian: thank you😭.

Su she: stop crying, you might wake up the babies.

Wei wuxian: ok😢.