3

JZX tried to calm JGY down "Calm down a-yao" .

But JGY won't simply calm down, he just saw a woman trying to ruin his favourite ship the one he tried hard to have, hell it was so hard making them spend an hour together if he hadn’t locked them both in a room they won't even be talking now without his brother making his future sister in-law sad and then some random woman will put all his efforts to waste .

Every in the room was stunned on what they just found out JGY locked madam jin and JZX together in a room .

Madam yu was pleased by what JGY did making the two closer in that world or whatever.

"Take this women out and i don't want to ever see her face in here in the palace" JGY said in a angy tone.

"who dare to take this son of a whore word seriously" madam jin

everyone went silent.

The guards hen take the women out that is when madam jin came
"what’s happening here?" madam jin asked while frowning seeing JZX trying to calm a mad JGY.

"some bitch tried to seduce da-ge"
With that madam jin's face darkened
"Mom make sure that bitch will not come in here again"

MOM!?! everyone was shocked.
Madam jin then asked "why those that son of a whore call me mom" with a frown.

"because he’s your son in that world and the curse didn't happen their"
mei.

"what curse?" madam jin.

"I'll explain later"mei

Tbc.............