chapter 3:

Don't own azur lane

Author pov:

Next morning. Belfast walks into enterprise's room. She finds a shocking discovery. Enterprise cuddling shadow enterprise. Her Grim turned wide. She remember what titan said to her that shadow E is Grey Ghost's successor even though their not related (sibling or parent way) shadow e is what Enterprise calls him next generation.

He got drunk last night. Due to a party after beating hardest mission on difficulty halo 2 legendary got achievement reward. So he threw a party. He was gonna start a after party but Grey Ghost kicked him right in the battery's knocked him out cold.

Took him to her room. Her breasts pressing his chest. She open the curtains, turns & air horns the couple. Both of them got spooked shadow threw her off the bed aims his gun so did.

Shadow E: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?

Enterprise: THIS IS MY ROOM. PUT THE GUN AWAY

Shadow E: I'M NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES

Enterprise: I'M NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES

Belfast: SHUT THE BLOODY UP

Both carriers hugging each other scared.

Belfast: good morning love birds

Shadow E: huh

Enterprise: official

Shadow E: oh I confessed to you while I was drunk. Yeah I admitted

Belfast: legendary ship of the past as plenty to offer

Enterprise: stop it. Come on get dressed honey

Shadow E: I feel like shit today. Count me out

Enterprise yandere smile: come with me

Timeskip brought to you by enterprise ducking her successor/boyfriend's head in the water of the salt water in the docks.

Old car driving by a ship girl. Wales & Illustrious inside. They heard a roar of a engine.

Illustrious: what the bloody he'll is that sound

Wales looks behind: what the hell is that?

Driver looks behind. Titan behind the wheel of a dodge demon.

 Titan behind the wheel of a dodge demon