Ch.4

"what..?" You said quietly.

"Please d-don't leave" he repeated holding your hands in his. He wore fingerless gloves. But his hands seemed rough, and he had small scars on his fingers.

"Are you...are you going to hurt me" you said. Your hands were slightly shaking.

What am I thinking was I really thinking about staying? What would happen to me if I did? After all he have done? But what would he do if I said no?

"No no no I couldn't if I tried-" He said.

"Okay.." you say "I'll stay".

"Really?" Hoodie said.

You nodded with a smile.

What was this feeling it felt like a pit in my stomach but...lighter. Nervous laughter filled your lungs. Maybe this won't be too bad...

HOODIE'S POV:

A sudden rush of heat flooded Hoodie's face and the pit in his stomach lifted into butterflies. He was nervous from just the sight of her. He laughed nervously "finally" he muttered under her breath.

"Hm?" Y/n said tilting their head.

"N-Nothing" Hoodie said.

In all honesty he had been watching Y/N for months now, morning routines, the dead-end job, the way they speak when talking about something they enjoy doing. Or even when they are at their worst. They are too perfect. In all honesty Hoodie even thought y/n was too good for him.

"D-do you really want to stay me with me?" He said, he couldn't help asking again, after all Masky had been saying that he was delusional lately.

"Yes I do," Y/N said "I want to stay".

Hoodie laughed nervously, finally  finally.

Sure they weren't dating but.. it was one step closer. And Masky wasn't exactly the best company. Maybe this life wasn't going to be too bad after all...

Y/N'S POV:

To be completely honest they could have been in a worse situation. And this man, whomever he truly was, wasn't too bad. He only seemed to be harsh to you when the mask guy was around.

"So I-" before y/n could finish they were pulled into Hoodie's embrace. He rested his head on your shoulder burying his face into your neck.

You sat there frozen, heat rushed up your entire body flooding your face like a red sea. You slowly wrap your hands around him returning the embrace.

What is this feeling...

I've never felt something like this....

Y/n's stomach twisted and turned but in a light way. The hug was comforting, y/n's shoulders finally relaxed giving into the embrace. It was nice. Like the feeling someone cared. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad...