Ch.1

The edge of the forest's leaves glisned from the falling sun. The tall grass blew in the wind.

Y/n stepped up to the edge of the forest with her camera. Y/n was planning on trying to take some pictures of the nature inside of the forest. Many of friends and family warned her of the so called "dangers" of the forest. The so called terrifying creatures that lurked in the middle of the night.

   Y/n never believed those dumb horror stories, they only believed in truth and those horror stories are far from it. Those rumors are not even realistic.

   Y/n started to walk into the forest with their camera and backpack full of snacks . The sky was getting darker, "Maybe I can catch a photo of a deer" y/n said.

The leaves crunching under each step Y/n soon came to the perfect stop to set up their camera.

Y/n grabbed their camera and tripod and set up in the middle of a clearing. There was a small stream and there seemed to be small berry bushes sprinkled around the area. Perfect for  getting any picture of a animal.

Y/n set up the motion picture so they wouldn't have to snap the picture.

Y/n's stomach grumbled, though they had just eaten not even an hour ago. Y/n grabbed their bag and dug through to see which snack they wanted.

*Click*

Y/n's head jerked up from the bag looking at the camera.

No animals. Must have been a leaf or something. Y/n's stomach started to sink. They were in a pine forest...

You looked past the camera to see...
Nothing. It must have just been your mind tricking you.

Though you may not be scared of the dumb rumors, you were scared.

The sky was almost dark by now sending a shiver down your spine. The temperature was dropping rapidly even though it was supposed to be a high of 85°F.

A rustle came from behind you. Y/N spun around to see the bushes slowly rustling."Hello?"  You said creeping closer to the bush your hand started to shake. Anxiety filling your body you pushed away the branches of the bush. A small bird. A robin maybe?

Your heart lifted exhaling a deep breath. "Ugh" you said "wow silly me".

You walked away from the bush the suddenly you felt a damp rag over your mouth. You couldn't breathe struggling to get your arms free. The world suddenly felt extremely light. You vision was filling with black spots then.. you collapsed.

Written 6-12-22
❤️🐟❤️