"Okay. Listen to you. " Hayden laid his head on Draco's shoulder. Usually he wouldn't do that, showing public display of affection, but today he had sour mood and he wanted Draco's warmth to enveloped his gloomy feeling. He looked around and found no one saw them so he continued his action.

Actually no one paid attention to them. It was just Hayden being sensitive, couldn't blame him for that actually. His trauma hadn't healed although everything was under control.

Hayden closed his eyes and took a nap when he received a vision about his father's giant snake, Nagini slittered through dark corridor. Hayden felt his body turned cold and slimy. He shuddered and suddenly he jolted awake. He was stunned for a moment. What the hell did just happened?!​

Hayden​ looked at his surroundings and found he was still in the class. Did he dream or did his father give him a vision that linked to their mind? Or his father was just careless to let his control over Nagini leaked and he could see his mind? But it was impossible. His father was great Oclument and brilliant Legilimens. It was impossible for him to leaked what's in his mind without his knowledge.

Hayden looked at the front of the class and saw Professor Trelawney looked at him with surprise expression on her face. Hayden was puzzled. Draco looked at Hayden and saw his complexion was pale and there were sweat beads on his forehead making his fluffy hair laid flat.

"Baby?" Draco whispered to him.

Hayden didn't answer him. He just shook his head and kept staring at Professor Trelawney. He almost believed she knows.

Hayden breathed a sigh of relief when Professor Trelawney turned her head and walked to her table.

She sat down and everyone knew the meaning. The class was over. They could go back to their dorms or just chilling with their friends in Great Hall.

Hayden and Draco were the only two who stayed. Hayden wasn't feeling good so Draco stayed in the class until Hayden felt better. Professor Trelawney stood up and walked towards them. She stood there in silence for a while then suddenly asked Hayden for a hand and Hayden finally gave her his left hand after hesitation for a while.

Hayden was curious about her intention. Did she knows? Did she see what he saw? What would she do? What would she say? He observed her face and saw something that he never imagined he could have. Her face changed. She no longer a weird ass seer. She had serious face, her eyes shone brightly behind the thick lenses. Hayden saw her pupil change and the dull lazy eyes became sharp and bright.

"Professor?" Hayden asked her after observed her face. She did not answer him. She just looked at him with so much curiosity. Hayden felt his scalps tingled.

He swallowed his saliva and braver himself to follow his instincts.

"Professor, are you okay? Should I call someone? Perhaps professor Snape?" He didn't trust Dumbledore and he would not step on his office an inch. Although he played innocent wizard right now he wouldn't let the old man manipulate him again. Professor Snape was safer after all.

"The curse will be broken when the sun at its weakest. The king will rise with greater power. The changing is coming. Be prepared."

She spoke in clear soft voice which so different to her usual voice. She was like in trance. Hayden felt his body shaking from fear.

He didn't know why he felt terrified. Perhaps because Professor Trelawney looked like a real seer, or because of her words, or perhaps he knew the meaning of her prophecy. Hayden felt panic in his head. He just had a nightmare about Nagini, he was sure it was related to his father, then this. He guessed the propechy was about his family. He could not explain it but he knew it in his heart.