14.

Draco led Hayden to the path that half hidden. He tried being secretive as he was sure there were some people followed them in close distance. He felt the gush wind that chiller than usual night. He looked at the sky and saw there were dark clouds covered the full moon.

'Full moon. Shit.' He thought.

He walked faster and half dragged Hayden to follow him. They walked in silence. Draco was tensed and his rigid hand could be felt by Hayden who entwined his hand with Draco's.

"Drake? Are you okay?"

Draco didn't answered and only nodded in positive response.

Hayden didn't make any voice after that. He silently followed Draco walking behind the stores. They through hidden road and carefully stepped under shadow.

The path they walked wasn't randomly chosen, Draco had full consideration about the plan. He knew he couldn't fight against whoever the enemy was but he could stalling their plan. He could buy time until his parents came.

Draco had long casted notice-me-not spell on them when they reached the front gate of the village and lighten their step so they didn't need to tiptoeing when walking.

Draco moved so vigilant while protecting Hayden. They hadn't met anyone suspicious but he never drop his guard.

"Drake, where are we?" Hayden whispered.

"We're just reached Zonko. Stay quiet. I can feel the odd atmosphere."

"what did you feel?"

"Just odd atmosphere. It is Halloween night. There should be many people here but I hear nothing from Zonko."

"You're right." Hayden noticed that there's something amiss when he stepped inside the village but he could not point out what. But after hearing what Draco had said, Hayden finally could pinpoint his missing clue. The village was too quiet for his liking. The usual buzzing Street became desolated in Halloween night. It was something impossible yet today he felt the eerie atmosphere around him. He gripped his hand that entwined with Draco's hand hard that Draco could feel his tight gripping.

"Ssshh.. Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you." Draco stopped his track and turned around to hug Hayden. The smaller boy who endured his feeling started sobbing silently. He buried his head in Draco's chest and his tears streaming down and wetting Draco's robes which the Blond boy paid no attention. Hayden's burst surprised Draco. His wit told him not to stopped the smaller boy's tears and patiently calmed him down.

Hayden wasn't crybaby. Even when he was Harry Potter, he almost never cried even when he was bullied. Moreover he now had better life and better relationships with other so he had no reason to cry. He was happy as mery go round. So when he realised he shed tears he was surprised. Did he really cry? Why did he cry? He was strong for Merlin sake. He was also superior in magic but he could be this weak before Draco. His crush. He felt embarrassed. The more he felt embarrassed the more the tears ran down. The more he felt frustrated the harder he cried.

"Hey.. Hey.. Don't cry.." Draco bit confused why he cried harder. He felt helpless and didn't know how to react so he could only hug the black haired boy and calmed him down.

The two hugged tightly in the shadow behind a store. A bystander would think they had affair and in the middle of doing something. That's the view that Barty had seen. He was shocked. His Lord's son was in romantic relationship with Malfoy's heir. Wow. That's great news. He wanted to flee and shared the news to his fellow but he remembered his task. He observed his surroundings and found nothing suspicious so he jumped down from the roof of old cabin and walked towards them. He didn't want to break their romantic atmosphere but they had to move or they would be exposed.