𝟐| 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER TWO:

NEEDING SUPPLIES

THE FOREST GROUND and trees were all covered in snow, the usual green color not being seen anymore through the large winter storm that had been created by who knows what, considering that earlier in the day, the weather had been very, very warm wi...

THE FOREST GROUND and trees were all covered in snow, the usual green color not being seen anymore through the large winter storm that had been created by who knows what, considering that earlier in the day, the weather had been very, very warm with the sun shining down on the civilians that could be seen living around, the blue sky reflecting from the blue waters as the boats made their way to the docks for the Coronation day of the, now, queen of Arendelle after the gates have been closed for years.

The wind was strong through the sudden winter air, many people that could be seen and didn't witness what happened in the village of Arendelle, wondering why the weather changed dramatically and there was now snow falling from the night sky and covering the usual green grass, making it harder for all of them to walk through the white, sparkling coldness since it was so thick and big.

Waiting near their sleigh with their now older reindeer, Sven, an eighteen year old Y/n could be seen standing beside her animal best friend as she watched her twenty-one year old brother, Kristoff, make his way towards the shack in hopes of getting some carrots for them and some other things they'll need for this sudden winter.

Just about a day ago, they were enjoying the hot sun shining down on them while they were in the village of Arendelle, people getting ready for the queen's Coronation. Opening up the door, having it slam behind him from the wind, Kristoff stepped inside, wiping off the snow as much as he could.

In the corner of his eye, he noticed the owner of the shack, Oaken, and a redheaded boy that he recognized as the prince of Arendelle, Aaron, and he wondered why the prince was here and now in his castle.

"You and this fellow." Oaken speaks up, smiling at Kristoff. "Yoo-hoo. Big summer blowout."

The prince of Arendelle slowly backs up near the desk, humming to himself as Kristoff came closer to him until he was standing right in front of him, watching as the redhead awkwardly glanced around. Aaron wouldn't lie, he felt a bit intimidated by this tall guy in front of him. He was tall, but not that tall.

"Carrots." Kristoff breathes out, receiving a hum in question from the prince. "Behind you."

Looking down and seeing that there were carrots on the shelf, the redhead quickly moves to the side, apologizing to the older boy. Him and Oaken watch as he reaches down and grabs the carrots, tossing them on the desk in front of the owner before turning around and grabbing some things him and his sister will need.

"Oh. A real howler in July, yes? Wherever could it be coming from?" Oaken questions.

"The North Mountain." Kristoff replies, walking back over with a rope and small hatchet.

"North Mountain." Aaron murmurs to himself.

"That'll be forty." Oaken tells the older boy when he put his stuff down.