Chapter 14

You drop your Fortnite pickaxe and hug Springtrap, burying your face into his soft chest, and cry. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay" Springtrap coos. You pull away from his embrace and then look up at him.

"I should have listened to you! I should have never trusted him again! How am I so naive all the time!" You scream, still having a meltdown.

Springtrap cups either side of your face with his hands, and looks into your eyes. "You're right, you should have listened to me. But he was stupid enough to touch you like that. I'm only allowed to play with you like that" Springtrap says winking after, you both chuckle a little.

"What did I do to deserve a giant rodent as good as you?" You ask, Springtrap laughs then processed what you said to him.

"You're lucky that Michael's on the floor, or else you would have been in trouble, I would have to punish you," Springtrap says, looking you in the eyes. And you stare right back, giving him a look of "have at me". "Don't challenge me Y/N."

"I think we should throw Michael outside"

"I can't agree more".

June 6th, 2023

11:59 am-

Springtrap (POV)

I sit alone on the couch, then the clock strikes twelve *Tbh When The Clock Strikes Twelve is a really good book* scaring the living shit out of me. "Oh my god," I say in pure anger. Then Y/N bursts through the door, happier than ever. She has her beautiful H/C hair in a messy bun, in her left hand, she has her keys and a bag of McDonald's, and in the other, she has a McDonald's drink. She's wearing Jesus Sandles *Idfk what those shoes are called* the Jean shorts with tears I hate her wearing in public and a white crop top with a gay pride heart on the front.

"Hey, Springster!" Y/N yells with excitement while locking the front door.

"Hey darling, how was your day?" I ask Y/N that is walking toward me. She then sits down on the couch beside me. Then sets the food and drink on the coffee table in front of us. 

"It was great Freddie Mercury"

"Why did you just call me that?" I ask.

"Because you said 'darling' and it reminded me of Freddie, and he said 'darling', 'dear', and 'lovies' alot" you explain.

"Ahh, okay. So do you nit nott me to call you that?"

"Spring, sometimes I wonder I'm friends with you, and still not know shit about ya," you say, changing the subject. 

"Mhmm, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know what your favorite drink is because I got us a 20-piece nugget and I got both of us, a big juicy, thicc greasy mouth watering-"

"We get it"

"Delicious meaty Big Mac"

"You know, you didn't have to go the extra mile to explain a big mac," I say.

"Well, and I got us a big juicy, okay I'm just kidding. But I got us a large fry. And since I don't know your favorite drink, I got us a *✨️Security Guard✨️* F/D" Y/N says as she kicks her Jesus Sandles under the coffee table, then scoots closer to me and lays her head on my side. Then she tucks her feet under her. I get the food out and lay it out on the coffee table. Then stick the straw in the cup. "Springy, do you want to know why I got the chicken nuggets?"

"Why?"

"Just so I can do this," she says standing up. "Macaroni and Chicken Strips," Y/N says then let out a moan, making her and I laugh. Y/N sits back down beside me, getting in the same position she was before. I grab a fry to eat, but Y/N takes it from me and eats it for herself.