Chapter 13

Warning!- There is smut in this chapter!
*****
Once Y/N and I get inside, she locks the front door and looks at me. Her eyes filled with pure lust and want. I didn't want that yet, "I want to tease Y/N" I think to myself. I grab Y/N by her waist and pull her into an embrace. She looks up and grabs either side of my face with her hands. I gently push her to the wall. I close my eyes and lean down for a kiss, we sit there for a few minutes, making out.

"Springy, let's take this somewhere else," Y/N says, giving me a naughty smile after. I pick her up bridal style and take us to her room, then carefully lay her on her bed. I put my knee in between her legs, but not too close to a certain area, and my other knee on the other side of her leg. I then lay over her. Her slim body in between my arms, and continue to make out.

Readers (POV)

After a couple of minutes, you push Springtrap off of you and then straddle him. You start to kiss and suck at Springtraps jawline. He leans his head to the side allowing you to move on, to his neck. As you do so, he starts to rub your thigh, stroking his fingers up and down your inner thigh. You stop, and he squeezes your thigh making you breathe heavier.

You reach down to touch him, but he lightly pushes your hand away. "Let's finish this another time," he says then looks at your alarm clock. "Wow, it's only been six minutes," he says with a soft voice.

"That was forever six bloody minutes?!"

"I pity you if you think six minutes is forever" *guess what movie that is from* Springtrap says, then kisses the top of your head.

"Springy?"

"Mhmm?" Springtrap lazily replies with his eyes closed.

"I- is the Willaim Afton topic sensitive for you? Because I'm always here if you need to talk" you say, regretting what you asked, afraid he might freak out like he did at your old job.

"I've changed I promise," Springtrap says, his voice a little wobbly.

"I take that as a 'yes'" you reply.

A couple of months later.....

You're at work and Michael walks up to you. And you give him a dirty look.

"What do you want?" You ask disgusted.

"I just want to apologize for how I acted, I shouldn't have ya know, tried to take him away from you," Michael says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"'Sorry' isn't gonna fix what you did, ya know, he's been short-tempered lately because of that," you say

"I'm sorry okay. I just haven't seen my dad in like 30 years" he says. You feel a little sympathy for him.

You sigh, "I forgive you," you say, mutually.

"Great!" Michael says as he claps his hands.

"You're gonna have to show that Springtrap AND I can trust you," you say, crossing your arms and giving Michael a serious look. "Why don't you come over tonight and help me study my school work"

"Yeah, sure," Michael says with a smile.

*this idea is from kceyams
Michael (POV)

Y/N and I are on the way to her house, she starts small talk now and then.

"So, I'm studying C/J (College Major), and I need help with it," Y/N says looking at me and then back on the road.

"Yeah, I'll help you"

"Oh, I just want to take Y/N away from my stupid father! She's so hot" I think to myself as Y/N pulls into her driveway.