Chapter 5

Readers (POV)

You ask Springtrap if he wants to play a game. "Sure"

"Okay, let me get them," you say hopping up out of the spinny chair and grabbing your F/C backpack, then get "Uno" out.

"Do you know how to play 'Uno'?" You ask holding it up.

"Yeah"

"Okay!" You say with a big smile on your face and sit on the ground across from Springtrap. You take the cards out of the box and throw it to the side, then start to shuffle the deck of cards.

Once you're done shuffling the cards, you give Springtrap and yourself seven cards. You have a mischievous smile on your face.

Springtrap (POV)

Y/N has a big smile on her face, I knew that we were about to have a blast.

"Of course, I get the shittiest cards in the whole deck" I complain.

"Oldest first"

I sigh and lay my red card down. Then Y/N, then me. Now Y/N lays down a "Draw four wild card" with an evil grin on her face.

"Yellow" I draw four. All of my four cards are blue, and the rest are red.

Y/N laughs "reverse" lays down a yellow reverse "skip" lays down a yellow skip, then a draw four wild card "green" I draw four. She lays down a green "6". "Uno"

"Ha!" I say as I slam down a red 6.

"Jokes on you Springy Boy!" Y/N says and lays down a wild card. She then throws her hands up in the air.

"Booya!" She gets up and does this dance with her hand on her forehead in the shape of an "l".

"Take the 'L' Springy!" Y/N says as she continues to dance. I can't help but laugh at her silliness.

I and Y/N play games the rest of the night, she even shows me the pickaxe thing she was talking about.

But then it was 6:00 am, time for Y/N to go home.

*****
334 words
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next!
Did you know if you click the star it turns orange? You should try it out!