𝟙 𝟛

Spencer's pov

Okay that's nice. M/n holding my hand as he heads us to bar. Maybe my plan wasn't that clever but to be honest it worked. Someone would say it was fick move, but if he was straight, he would automatically assume the basic one and it would be fine.

It wasn't really dick move, it was just to be sure move. Damn, it doesn't really matter I should just enjoy this night.

So we sat down and talked for hours. As I check my watch and see quarter past eleven. Damn I have to go to work tomorrow and so do he.

" So I really enjoyed today, but we both got work tomorrow, so we should be slowly going home."

As I finished he check the phone for time and kind of freak out.

"Oh I didn't realized, it was that late! We both should go to be honest. So sorry for not realizing the time!"

"No worries we both didn't realized it!"

I smiled as I started packing my things. He did as i did and we started to leave. Both had paid for our things so it was not a run away from paying.

Before the bar we both had to go different directions so I kind of wanted to somehow to say I enjoyed today with him but I didn't know what to say.

So we just looked at each other for a good minute before I put my hand on his cheek. I think I'm blushing but that doesn't matter.

He leans closer to me and make the space between us disappear. I put my second hand on back of his head and gently but him closer to make the kiss deeper.

He gets closer to me and smiles while we make out. He puts his hand on back of my head and his fingers starts playing with my hair.

This moment didn't last long sadly. After few seconds I broke the connection between us and took a little step back.

"See you next time."

He smiled, still blushing like a tomato, as I finished the sentence.

"Byee"

He said and turn away to the direction of his home.

I couldn't stop blushing and stared at him walking away. The butterflies in my stomach couldn't stop.

Finally I could go to my place after getting my mind back on it's normal state.

00:42 am

In seven hours I should be at work what means I get theoretically six more likely five hours of sleep and still as I can say I'm pretty much very tired I can't stop thinking.

It all seems like dream to me. Something tells me it's too good to be true. It's like something's going to happen and I can't stop it.

Maybe if I just stopped overthinking and actually tried to fall asleep. Yeah that seems like a good idea to be honest.

9:37 am

I'm at my work desk doing paper work since last time I was there I didn't finished them.

As I write another list of some informations about last case, JJ called us to main room because new case.

I got up and head myself to the room where most of the team already was.

First think I see is JJ standing next to white board on which is new case. Before I even notice the greetings of team one photo of the board takes my whole attention.

I take a step back while lossing my balance. My hands are shaking and I can feel my heart skip a beat.

"Spencer?"

Okayy this chapter is something ;)
Also I'm finally getting closer to end yk
thank you for reading and go get some water and snack 4 urself <3

also should I make Spence trans too? idk i just want to do it yk