Naveen

I'll admit, I used to be a bit of a playboy, splashing money on parties like it was nothing and just generally not caring about responsibilities.

After meeting Tiana-and an amphibious transformation and back-, I learned to stand on my own two feet and the value of hard work, and she learned to loosen up and socialize more; in a way, we both brought out the best in each other.

When our children were born, I was over the moon, but unsure; I had been raised by servants and maids from when I was a baby, with my parents running Maldonia, but thankfully everything has turned out asimanza!*

Our son Edward is a bright, witty young man of eleven years old; like me, he has a love of music, and is skilled at playing the guitar and saxophone, and dreams to one day be a world-famous singer! He gets on well with everybody, including his uncle Ralphie!

Our daughter Esme has inherited her mother's love of cooking; her specialty is her mother's gumbo with a dash of Maldonian salbanza peppers. She is strong-willed, not afraid to speak her mind, empathetic and wise beyond her nine years.

From playboy prince to frog to businessman to family man, you could say I've been there and done it all!