Ciel x Reader fluff

Shadow: this is going to be a fluff, but it might not be as long as Sabastian's chapter... I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

Shadow: also in this story ciel is not going to be married to Elizabeth or is not married to Elizabeth

Ciel was sitting in his chair like usual when he had gotten a supposedly important letter from lau one of ciels cowerkers, it told him that a ball was being hosted at a big manor with a huge garden where the ball will be hosted.

Ciel ofcourse was going to decline because he couldn't dance, however one of his childhood friends Elizabeth Midford was going and decided to send him a letter begging for him to go, he was reconsidering to go but decided not to until he looked at the list of people that were attending, he had never seen so many nobles attend an event hosted by someone like lau, so Ciel had assumed that it was important, so against all odds he decided he would attend... maybe there was an important auction qthat would be happening.

Ciel was getting ready in a suit and dress pants with matching dress shoes.

Ciel: I can't believe I'm doing this.

(Shadow: meanwhile at Elizabeth's manor)

Elizabeth: that must be Y/N!

Elizabeth says excitedly as she runs downstairs to greet you.

Elizabeth: Y/N! You made it here!... sooo I was thinking, for your dress for the ball, you must have something cute!

Y/N: ofcourse thats what I expected you to say...

You sigh as Elizabeth drags you upstairs to try on some dresses even though you didn't think you would like anything she had...

Once you were upstairs and in Elizabeth's room she sat you down and started to show you all of the dresses she had in her closet.

Elizabeth: well first we have this one see, its a very sunny yellow and it's so cute! I mean look at those ruffles! Oooooo and we have this one Its pink but it doesn't have to many ruffles...

Elizabeth sighs in disappointment.

She went back inside her closet and shrieked and ran to you, a dress in hand. It was a beautiful (favorite color) colored dress with...(just emagine the dress you would wear).

It was time for you and Elizabeth to get in the carriage to go to the ball it was only a little ways away so you got there fairly quickly.

When you got there you were amazed, there was flowers of every color and people from all over the world. Just then you heard a carriage door open next too you and turned to look over, it was Ciel Phantomehive, you have always had a crush on him, he may never smile and he may be very cold to people but you couldn't help but like him.

Ciel: excuse me may I help you?

You got snapped back to reality realizing you were staring.

You were going to explain when Elizabeth ran up to Ciel and hugge him tightly sparing you a very awkward explanation.

Elizabeth: CIEL! Oh Ciel I missed you so much! I see you have already met Y/N

Ciel: so your Y/N?

Y/N: yes that is me.

You tilted your head down looking at your feet not looking him, you didn't want him to see your red face.

Elizabeth: well we should go inside then! I hope they have some good songs to play so I can dance the night away, maybe ill even find someone as cute as me!

Elizabeth ran inside holding my wrist making me follow her inside.

The entire time you were there all you could think of was Ciel Phantomehive, he was so close to you, being in the same place as him. You had just decided to get a piece of cake and walk around the place to clear your mind.