Sebastian x Reader fluff

Shadow: this one will be a fluff soooooooo yea also the way I might word some things aren't great

Y/N is your name, that's all

    You along with some of your friends had been hanging out at your office due to the fact that you were a detective, so you could have people in your office, that was one nice thing another was that you got to investigate a lot of murders and in some cases two people would appear, a young boy and what looked a butler.

Every time you saw the butler you always got chills, like was like he was staring into your soul with his dark red eyes.

You got snapped back to reality by your friends accidentally breaking one of your vases and falling to her knees while rocking back and forth and your other friend trying to tell her its alright. You noticed one of them was missing from your office and decided to ask the friend that currently wasn't having a mental breakdown over a vase where she was.

Your friend was about to respond when your friend came through the door looking rather flustered, I was about to ask her what had happened but then I noticed him, he was here in person, standing in my office

I felt like fainting at that moment but remained cool as to not embarras myself. Looking at him closer I estimated that he was about 6 feet tall, he had black hair and he also wore all black clothes and his eyes were dark red, almost bloodlike.

Y/N: What may I do for you today mister-

Sebastian: Sabastian michaelis will do. I wanted to ask you if you could stop by the phantomehive manor for a little while  to discuse an ongoing case.

Y/N: O-Oh! Yes! I actually need a case to study, its so boring having to sit in this office all day wighought a single case.

The man started walking towards you, when he stopped walking he was so close that you could feel his breath on your lips, he started to lean closer to you but moved a little so he could whisper in your ear.

Sabastian: I look forward to seeing you... miss Y/N

He pulled away and you could swear that for a moment you saw his eyes turn into a pinkish crimson color before turning back to its usual blood red/brown.

He extended his arm towards you and handed you a piece of paper with an address on it and a time, you supposed that this was the location of the manor and the time you were supposed to meet him there. You looked up to thank the man but he was gone all you could see were your friends widely smiling at you and wiggling their eyebrows.

You decided to call it a day a little bit earlier than usual, you really wanted to be on time for once to a meeting, you dought that sleep had anything to do with you being late but you decided to try going to sleep a little bit earlier than usual.

(like anyone acually says that... iM gOInG tO Go tO sLEeP EarLY... don't lie to me i know your probably reading this at 2am )

After a little while of walking you started to see your house, you lived alone... except for one pet, a cat.

You walked through the doors of your house locking and unlocking the doors behind you sighing you turned around to see your cat sitting on the stairs, staring at you with its yellow eyes and stripped pink fur (ciel in wonderland reference, if you know you know).

You went over to pet your cat but it quickly darted upstairs meowing, you slowly climbed up the stairs, carefull not to make so much noise, usually it/the cat/(whatever you want its name to be) didn't mind being being picked up, and it definitely wasn't skittish.

When you arrived upstairs you realized that there was meowing coming from your bedroom so you pushed open the door to see Sabastian sitting on your bed holding your cat in his arms, you had to admit it was pretty adorable but you wondered how he got in your house, cautiously you pushed the door open further and started talking in a cautious tone.