Late Night Giggles

tw: staying up late?, mentioned nightmares
let me know if I missed anything

tw: staying up late?, mentioned nightmareslet me know if I missed anything

Yeosang wakes up to the sound of adorable giggles. His first thought is Wooyoung, but the boy is sound asleep, so he looks over at Jongho and sure enough, Jongho is giggling like a school girl while watching some videos on his phone. Yeosang smiles at the adorable boy and looks over to his left to check the time on his watch sitting on his nightstand. 2:07am. Now Yeosang is concerned. Jongho was asleep when he went to bed, and they have the next two weeks off, so why is Jongho up at 2:07am watching videos?

Yeosang sits up and rubs his eyes. Jongho hasn't noticed yet because of his earbuds being in and his eyes focused on the screen. Yeosang stands up and walks over to Jongho's bed, careful not to wake Wooyoung even though he sleeps through almost everything.  When he's close enough, Yeosang realizes that Jongho is watching Ateez funny moments compilations on YouTube. He smiles and sits on the bed next to Jongho, causing the boy to jump and softly squeal in surprise.

"Yeosang hyung! Oh wait," Jongho realizes, "did I wake you up? I'm sorry hyung, I forgot you were such a light sleeper."

"It's ok baby," Yeosang smiles as he responds, "it was a cute way to wake up. But I have to ask, why did you wake up?"

"Um...," Jongho hesitates, frowning a bit and Yeosang instantly hugs him and cuddles closer to comfort the younger, "I had a really really bad nightmare and didn't want to be a bother wake anyone up. Every time I close my eyes it gets worse, and I just need-"

Although Jongho stops there, Yeosang knows what he wants to say. He needs his boyfriends but doesn't want to be a bother.

"Baby, you're never a bother," Yeosang whispers as he kisses the boy's head, "you can always come to one of us, no matter how late or early it is. I will always easily wake up, so will Seonghwa hyung and Hongjoong hyung. The others will also wake up for you, they're just harder to wake up."

Yeosang smiles as Jongho laughs, obviously a bit tired-drunk. That's when Yeosang notices Jongho is still slightly shaking from the nightmares.

"Baby," Yeosang softly says while running a hand through Jongho's hair, "do you want to come with me to Hongjoong hyung and Seonghwa hyung's room? They have two queen beds so if we push them together there'll be plenty of room for all four of us."

Jongho nods with a shy smile. Yeosang grins back and moves to get out of Jongho's bed, but Jongho grabs his shirt and looks up at him with the biggest puppy dog eyes.

"Hyung, carry me please?"

Yeosang literally can't say no to his precious boyfriend. He's too in love. He picks the boy up and Jongho hangs on to him like a koala. Yeosang feels him squeeze his biceps and knows Jongho is thankful for his choice of a tank top and pajama bottoms for pajamas.

He carries the maknae over to the room of their oldest boyfriends. He quietly knocks on the door and waits a second before going in. Yeosang smiles at the sight of the two men in one bed, leaving the other perfectly fine bed empty. He walks over to Seonghwa's side and nudges his shoulder until he wakes up.

"Yeosang, wha-"
"Jongie's having nightmares and needs a four-person cuddle party with you guys as the second half."

This makes Seonghwa wake up the fastest he's ever woken up.

"Aw, baby," Seonghwa says, taking Jongho from Yeosang, "Sangie, wake up Hongjoong and you two push the other bed over please."

Yeosang nods and flops on top Hongjoong, effectively waking him up and making Jongho laugh. After a quick lifesaving explanation, Hongjoong is no longer mad and more concerned for his youngest boyfriend, and agrees to move the bed with Yeosang.

All four boys are cuddled up on the mega bed. Seonghwa is on the outside left with Jongho on top of him, Hongjoong is next to Seonghwa, and Yeosang is clinging onto Hongjoong's back. Hongjoong flips over and gives Yeosang kisses all over his face, making him giggle a lot. Seonghwa does the same thing to Jongho and both Hongjoong and Seonghwa quietly laugh along with them.

When Wooyoung wakes up the next morning without Yeosang and Jongho in the room, he does what any normal person would do. Panic. He decides to check all the other rooms before he starts any commotion and he is glad he chose to do that because he almost cried at the adorable sight in Seonghwa and Hongjoong's room. He's tired ok, don't judge him. And because he's tired, he decides to get into bed with them. He combs his fingers through Yeosang's hair to keep him asleep and then falls asleep himself.

By 9:00am all eight boyfriends are in the mega bed formed in Seonghwa and Hongjoong's room.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

A/N
fun fact: honeybees flap their wings 230 times per second

Do you think honey is vegan?

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧