1..1

"I'm hopeless."
"Get yourself together! There is hope!"

School wasnt the best. But it sure is the best time of some people life. You hated your schoold, but You yourself isn't sure of the reason. So You decided to find a scholarship to anywhere just not in Kietra. And you were Lucky and yea it gotta be God's help you got a scholarship to an british boarding high school. Though your mother mentioned "It's because how low their birthrate is, consider yourself lucky."

So there it is a magical well more like an to into the unknown. Jetlag hit you hard. It was like 12 hours of flights so you took a Lil nap in the airport. You lifted your eyes slowly just to be met by the clock arms that hit 12 midnight. You groaned and forcing yourself to go to a small convenient store which definitely has overpriced items. But you don't have any choice to begin with. Finished eating, you give your parents a call. "Where have you been? Just please answer your dang phone? We are worried Leila?".

"Sorrry" you answer don't want to argue any further. "WAIT ARE YOU STILL IN THE FREAKING AIRPORT?!?" your brother yelled like a lunatic he is. You know you sucked at lying so you tell them the truth."I got really tired, trynna take a little rest and all of sudden it's already midnight!". "You should really going". "Ohh what a great idea mother" . "Stop being sarcastic, stay safe dear. If you're scared share your location!". So you obey your mother. But you're scared. You're a girl and it's midnight already.

You sit at the lobby of the airport waiting for God knows what. Still being confused what to do, a boy and his mother walk passed you,  busy meddling their luggage . Apparently the zipper is stuck. You decide to helped them.
"Hey needed a hand?" Not really the reply you expect, they looked confused. Then idea came to your mind 'Oh they can't speak English'. You begin to observe them and they look Chinese so you took the shot. “请问,你们要帮助吗?’’(excusme, do you need any help?)。the boy replied with shaking his head up and down. “美女,你可以检查检查吗?”(girl, can you check this luggage pls?)his mother asked. “当然可以啊”( of course!) you answer excitedly probably because you never really speak Chinese with anyone except your Chinese teacher at Yong Chun. After Finished helping them, his mother took something out of her pocket. “请拿糖果吧!”,“没事儿阿姨,我不吃”。 She wanted to gives you candy which you decline respectfully. "无论如何我可以帮助你吗?". She then offers to help you, which you answered yes, because you really needed help to get to the school.

You joined her and her son in the car which her nephew drives. Since her nephew has different race. "So miss??". "Ah yes, you can call me Leila, and you fine sir?". "Louise". "Greatt both of our names starts with L". It's starting with a good start right? ( au note)

"Miss Leila what a girl doing in this fine city alone?" 

That took a while to answer since your parents word keep replaying in your head "Remember don't talk to strangers "

"Um school? Yeah" you awkwardly said. Trying tense up the situation, he ask "So, where exactly are we going, there's no way we're going my house". He chuckled 
You got flustered in response. Seeing your flustered face Louis whisper "Don't take it to seriously miss Leila". He said with a smile, charming to be exact while still focusing on the road. "To emanuel school Louis and drop the miss, it's a bit weird". "Wow seriously? It's like 2 in the morning". "Well do you any idea Louis?". "Shssh, don't be loud my aunt and Tony is sleeping". He grinned while facing Leila. He made eye contact for a bit then fixed his eyes on the road again. 'This stranger sure does make you don't know how to act!'.

"I guess we are actually going to my house ". He awkwardly chuckled. "It's started as a joke, but dang word is sure are prayer". "So Leila you don't mind?". "Staying with your family seems fine, but I gotta tell my parents haha". He just smiled in response and soon hou feel your eyes getting heavy and yea you definitely sleep.

You finally arrived at Louis house, but You were alll asleep, he really don't want to wake you up, but he's not ripped so instead he ask his father to pick you up. You May not know but he pick you like a sack of potatoes.

You then wake up with a heavy head in the morning in a very comfortable bed still in your clothes. You're a bit confused but soon realize what happened last night. Lazily you checked your phone" OH SHOOT, IM FREAKING LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY". You begin to panicked then started to blame yourself and all. Feeling guilty and panicked didn't solving anything!!. Then you heard a knock on the door" Hey Leila, you woken up yet?". "What do you think Lou 🤔?". "Can I come in?". "Not now Louuu, I'm late for school!". "Doesn't that mean I have to literally help you?". "Stubborn huh, then come in make yourself at home". While pushing the door he chuckled "But this is my home".

You stay quiet because of shame. While you were being lunatic, Louis casually say " But isn't school closed on Saturday?". 'OH GOD HE'S RIGHT SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY' you shouted in your head. "OH my Gosh Louis, then why haven't you tell me?".
It's fun seeing you panicked, he laughs.
"You're a meanie". Watching you pointing at the door, he grow confused 😕 "what do you mean?". "I want to change clothes Lou, since I ain't going to school ". He then walks out while feeling flustered. 

After that you joined Louis at the living room.  "May I seat?". " why bother asking, just seat". "Lou are we friends?". "Definitely.". There's this loud silence in the air then Louis asked you

"Leila, you have plans today?". "Not really why?". "I wanna go cycling around the city, you're coming?"
"I would love to"....

TO BE CONTINUEDDD.

Why does To be continued shortened to "TBC" it sounds like a disease 😕🤔