301-305: Cinnabar mole (6-10)

Start from the beginning

The little girl's hands were shaking even more.

"Look at how scary you are, what bluffed my girl." Lin Lang was a dare to slap the tiger's beard. He threw a box of colorful silk flowers at hand. "Count how many flowers and how many petals." Purely distracting his attention, otherwise how could the maid put on makeup for her?

Yan Guogong has no parents, Lin Lang became the biggest hostess as soon as she entered the door, so she didn't have to respect tea, but waited for others to respect tea.

This "other" is not who she is, her new step-son.

This time she was about to rush off to Mawei. What if she didn't want to crush the audience?

The older husband really did what his wife said. After careful manipulation, he reported to the superior, "Three silk flowers with nine petals and six silk flowers with twelve petals."

Lin Lang also finished her makeup.

"Is it good-looking?" She turned around and asked.

Yan Guogong listened to her and asked her, so she leaned over, holding her face in both hands, and carefully looked at it, then wiped her lips with her fingertips, and cut off some rouge. "That's fine."

He squeezed his wife's cool hand, and after confirming that she didn't need to add any more clothes, he took someone to the main hall.

Someone is already there.

Shiziye was obviously put out by his entourage. His clothes were a little messy, and he looked gloomy. Normally, they did not dare to commit such crimes, but who asked the male master of Guogongfu to speak, and for the sake of their lives, the entourage had to brave the murderous gaze of the prince of the world to raise people up.

"What are you still doing? Peer the mother to tea."

Yan Guogong's grandma sat on the throne. Since he was newly married, the grandfather wore a cardinal bat-pattern gown with an ink rhino horn hanging around his waist.

When Shen Guanjia greeted people before, he thought he had a problem with his eyes. Adults always love black linen and silver gray. Apart from the fiery wedding dress, Shen Guanjia has never seen an adult wear clothes of other colors.

Take another look at Madam Duke, who is also a crimson dress, just like Yaoyao Xintao.

Shen Guanjia still can't understand where.

"Jing tea?"

Yan Zhaolie raised a sneer on the corner of his mouth, "It's her alone? Also worthy?"

Lin Lang sat steadily in the position of the hostess, plucking the emerald bracelet between her wrists, which was still fit by the man while she was sleeping.

As a stepmother, what should she do in the face of the provocation of her stepson? Lin Lang didn't speak, but just turned her face slightly to see what her father-in-law's husband meant.

Yan Guogong caressed the back of Fu Linlang's hand so that she didn't have to worry about it.

Turning his head, the smile on the man's lips converged completely, and the others were squeezing their necks, daring not to look at each other half.