*that* bonus chapter

Start from the beginning

Jamie breaks away and meets your eyes, gaze suddenly more serious. "If you want to stop, just say so, okay? For any reason. And if I'm hurting you-"

"I'll say so," you finish for him. 

"Okay," he swallows. "Okay. Um, can I please eat you out?"

You're slightly taken aback at the question, it's not something you'd ever expected a partner to actually offer. "I- yes? Only if you want to, I mean-"

"I want to, so bad, please."

You nod. "Okay."

Jamie disappears from your view but you hear him move down the bed and then feel his breath fanning across the skin of your hips. He looks up at you and raises a brow. "May I?"

"Please," you breathe.

He doesn't dive in straight away, instead moving to kiss the middle of the inside of your thigh, his arm curling around both thighs to keep you open to him as his mouth made its way painfully slowly towards where you wanted him most, kissing and occasionally gently nipping at the skin.

Your breathing begins to quicken with growing anticipation and after only a minute of the torture, you start to get impatient. "Jamie, please."

"Nah-uh, you were being a brat, you can wait." He says, even though he's currently got his fingers curled around the waistband of your underwear.

You lift your hips up for him silently as he slides your underwear off, and then Jamie shuffles a bit closer up the bed. He looks at you again, the burning desire in his eyes giving away his emotions. "Still okay?"

"Yes, but I won't be if you don't hurr-" You stutter at the feeling of Jamie's mouth finally pressing against you.

"Mm?" He hums, beginning to kiss and lick long broad stripes with the flat of his tongue. Slowly at first, as if savouring you, and then faster and with more intent. Fuck.

"N-Nevermind," you stutter, hips beginning to tremble as Jamie picks up the pace of his ministrations, moving to focus on the most sensitive part of you and beginning to slightly suck, his mouth hot and wet.

You slide your hands down to tangle them in his golden hair, pulling slightly while your hips buck involuntarily. "Fuck Jamie, oh my god." 

Jamie's grip on your thighs tightens, forcing your legs to stay apart. "Stop that," he growls against you.

"Can't help it," you pant, as Jamie pulls away from a moment, gazing at you again. 

"Would you mind taking your bra off?" He politely asks, as if he isn't currently between your legs, his lips and chin basically dripping wet from you.

You detangle your fingers from his hair and fumble with the front clasp of your bra, overly thankful you wore one with a front closure today. As you wiggle the straps down your shoulders as best you can being on your back, Jamie uncurls one arm from around your thigh and reaches up to cup one of your breasts in his large hands, beginning to massage it and lightly pinch your nipple, and then moving to do the same to the other. Little zaps of pleasure run up your spine and you begin to feel slightly overwhelmed from the feeling of Jamie teasing the most sensitive parts of your body. Eventually, Jamie's hand slides back down your body, caressing your hip, and then down again until his fingers are moving against your folds and Jamie is working to coat them in your wetness. You feel one finger press gently against your entrance.

"Okay?" He murmurs against you again.

"Yeah," you breathe, and you feel Jamie push a finger his index inside whilst simultaneously sucking harshly on your clit.