"If you beat me, you can stay at U.A." F/n said sternly. "Dad-" you begin. "Don't think I'm going easy on you either, I'm showing ........no mercy on you." F/n said, cutting you off.

You grit your teeth.

"Prepare yourself" F/n said, while slowly cracking his knuckles. You had no choice but to get into your fighting stance and begin to analyze him.

F/n slowly begins to put his fists up, and glare at you so sharp that it was cut throat alone.

"Okay Dad is in the military, so I know his hand to hand combat is far more superior than mine. I'll just have to use my quirk to counter him." You thought.

In a instant, you charged at your dad and went for your first punch. However, he caught your fist firmly with ease. F/n tightens his grip on your fist, making you wince in pain.

You immediately swung your leg, aiming for a high kick to your dad's head, but with his sharp reflex he caught you by your ankle and throws you against the wall hard.

The impact created a huge dent in the wall where you landed, knocking the wind out of you. Not giving the chance to think, F/n is already charging at you at full speed. You held out your hand and tried to use your telekinesis to force him back. However,...

It didn't work.

F/n shoulder charged you completely through the wall sending you flying backwards. You landed and tumbles backwards against the ground harshly. F/n slowly appears through the thick fog of concrete dust with glowing white pupils.

While struggling to lift your head up, you looked up at your dad in shock.

"My quirk.....doesn't work on him?!" You thought.

"He only have strength, how is that possible?!" Your thoughts continued. Your dad continues to walk towards you, and that's when your heart begins to race.

You quickly uses your quirk to lift yourself back on your feet before your dad tries to make his next move. In defense, you hops backwards and use your telekinesis to shoot rubbles at him.

F/n dodges them swiftly and aim for a punch. However, at the same time you aim for a punch back, resulting your fists colliding with your dad's. The impact of the collision created a burst of power, making you and your dad separate immediately.

F/n landed on his feet with ease, then begins to take his first step towards you. "Is that all you got? If so, you can pack up immediately..." you slowly gets up, "I'm not going anywhere!" You yelled as you tried to use your quirk against him but again, it didn't work.

Your dad smacks his lips and charges at you with full force. You gasped and quickly got on your guard. F/n went for a powerful punch, but you dodged swiftly and finally punched your dad in his jaw with all your might, making him stumble back.

"I BELONG HERE!!" You yelled as you quickly ran up to him. To your Dad's surprise, you hopped up and hooked your foot onto the back of his neck. Then with your foot you brought him down face first, slamming him completely through the floor.

As the floor completely collapsed, the building itself starts to rumble way more intense now. Who knows whenever the building decides to give up on itself.