Mario just looked at me grinning, no sign of fear showing.

A pop rang in the air as I aimed my gun at his knee shooting him. His cries rang through the air and now I was the one smiling.

"I said who." I said flatly, my arm extending across his jaw making his head jerk.

"She's a pretty little thing really, a little fat but pretty nonetheless." My grin dropped into a glare and every female i've ever met that has any contact with my sister crossed my mind. She's not stupid and neither are the people she hangs out with.

I landed another punch across Mario's face hearing a crack from his jaw. I adjusted the rings on my fingers sliding them across my pants whipping the blood off of them.

"You fucking bitch." He growled out looking pained.

"May God have mercy on you because I for damn sure won't." I aimed my gun at his other knee as he was now bleeding out on my floor.

"Julian's always talking about missing his Mexican princess." He said talking over the blood that was coming out of his mouth.

I only know one Mexican that resides in Italy that makes trips to Mexico. There's no way in hell she is that dumb. What the hell did she do to contact Julian.

"Did your bitch ass boss give you a name?" I spoke through my teeth, but I fought my mind just to say it. If her names fly's out of his mouth this will start a war much bigger than he thinks.

"I assume you already know Ms, Perez si?"

Cazzo.

I raised my gun and aimed it at his head as he pleaded for me to put it down. All emotion I felt before was now gone and everything went still.

Pop.

The gunshot rang through the air and I turned around and left. I have a trip to make.

I knocked on the little Mexican princess's door patiently waiting for it to be answered. My patience was thinning by the second.

I should've known nothing is ever good for long.

The door was opened by a small woman who I assume to be her mother because of the similarities.

"Who are you?", Her thick accent spoke out.

"My names Emilio ma'am, I am a friend of Rodriguez. I am here to speak to Adora." I said extending my hand to shake hers. She didn't shake it at first she just looked at suspiciously.

"I have a gun."

"Ma'am, I mean no harm you may know my father, Giovanni?"

"Oh yes yes, come in mijo I apologize , she's upstairs. You know you always have to be on edge with your guys dirty business."

"I completely understand." I smile as she lets me in the house and points in the direction of the stairs.

The emotion I was trying to fight so hard was now back. It's like whenever I get in the same area as this woman everything stirs up inside of me and I fucking hate it.