⌨︎𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎⌨︎

The murmur of the students could be heard throughout the corridors while the blonde was still looking in his locker for some papers for the research project of one of his classes

—Hello—, spoke a voice next to him.

Turning around he could find Seraphina leaning against the other lockers with her familiar calm expression on her face with a drink in her hand.

—Good morning,— he replied, looking back at his locker.

—You sound like a tape recorder every time you say hello.

—Yes, and? Do you wait for a day to come saying "Good morning motherfuckers"?

The shorter one took a sip of her drink, then she just replied with a "Maybe, why not?". Arlo shook his head at this and continued to go through her folders trying to ignore her however, feeling Seraphina's curious look made him feel somewhat uncomfortable.

—What do you need Seraphina?— he asked as he closed the locker.

—I need to be with someone to annoy him.— she responded with a shrug.

—What about John? Why don't you go bother him instead of me?

—Nah, he had to go to class.

—...Shouldn't you go too?

—I don't want to go in, she's very boring.

The tallest could only make a poker expression at that answer, he made sure for the last time that he had the necessary papers and put the folders in her backpack.

"Well, you'll have to find someone else," he said, checking his watch. "Today I have a presentation and I need to be there earlier, so bye."

Before Seraphina could say a word, Arlo was already gone.

The dark-haired sighed, she was more than sure that the first few hours were going to be very boring without company, her gaze went to the ground thinking what she would do to entertain herself although something had caught her attention.

"Another idiot" she thought incredulously.

Sure enough, there was another letter on the floor only this time it had a sky blue envelope, she picked it up and looked at it. She now had two letters in which she only knew a little about the recipient of one of them.

—Both are hopeless cases—, she said to hers with a smile gently shaking her head.

He took the other one out of her pocket to compare them to waste time, however there were some details that caught her attention.

Her envelopes seemed strangely familiar to him but the way her friends acted was even stranger. Her expression turned to one of surprise, it was more than clear that they were secret friends she wondered how come she didn't notice it before.

Her lips curved into a smile, she wouldn't say anything for two simple reasons:

1- It was forbidden to say who was the secret friend of another person.

2- Because she wanted to unite that pair more.

Once she was sure no one was in the halls anymore then she placed the yellow letter envelope between the racks and let it fall, then left to do the same in John's locker. However, some very curious eyes had seen his feat

 However, some very curious eyes had seen his feat