"Chapter Fifteen"

Asgard?! I looked at the tesseract that Loki still held in his grasp. He jerked away, possessive of it. Loki seemed to be almost afraid but kept his calm.

"Just what exactly did you do to get you on earth?"

"No need to—"

"HALT!" A voice yelled.

Immediately Loki used his magic... or the tesseract before the guard could see him.

"STATE YOUR PURPOSE!"

More guards come running, I held my hands in the air... this reminds me when Angeline first found me on the rooftop of her hotel business.

"Who's this woman?" An older voice asked.

"Not sure, All Father just some trespasser in Loki's chamber."

My heart and adrenaline were racing, I gulped.

"I... I don't know how I got here." I lied, still having my arms in the air.

Immediately an older woman with blonde hair slowly approached me. I stood there, frozen in fear.

"My love—" the "All Father," said surprised that she was approaching me.

"Are you alright, miss?" the woman asked me.

Definitely can tell this is Thor's mother by the way she acts.

"I...I'm... I'm fine just scared is all." I admit.

The woman makes a small, warm smile. She studied me for a moment before looking at the guards and her husband.

"She's not from here. She should stay as our guest."

"My love—"

"AS our guest."

The king sighed.

"Lower your weapons, she is our guest." The king called out for servants and maids, "Get a room ready for our guest."

The queen looked at me with a smile for a moment, "You should need new clothes. Your clothes look dirty and torn."

I weakly smiled and nodded... well... this is more formal then when I met Angeline. I need to see Loki whenever he's not hiding for odd reasons.

Later...

The Seamstresses had made me a dress that took hours. They moved me into an empty bedroom near Loki's. I was exhausted from all of the fighting with him hours ago.

"You look like a princess." A voice said behind me.

I immediately recognized that it was Loki.

"Jesus Loki." I said startled.

"It's only just me." He said having his arms up in the air.

I face palmed for a moment, sighing.

"Loki... what did you did you do to have you sent to earth?" I asked, annoyed.

"Ah ah Ah. I want to hear the story about the bird."

"The bird...? Oh... that." I said before I put a finger up, "Don't change the subject. I asked first."

Loki then sighed.

"Fine. I was banished."

"Banished why?"

"Because of what I did years ago..."

"...That's it?" I asked confused.

"Somewhat. I was—"