"Chapter Nine"

Loki

I can't sleep. That goddamn traitor is still on my mind. I don't know how long they're keeping me here... but I need to finds ways to get that midgardian out of my brain.

I know I feel pity for her because I'm still in love with her, but this has to stop.... But am I so sure about this? Am I ready to forget this girl whom made my cold heart warm for the first time?

I heard the doors open... and I knew it was Anne because I can hear her thoughts.

I have to do this... I have to do this. Her thoughts were loud and clear. I guess she too was thinking the same thing.

"Loki." She said my name, her voice sounded hoarse once more.

I almost wanted to run near the glass but... I'm trying to remain strong.

"We're alone. We can talk." She would say softly.

Is she serious? She's still wanting to squeeze info out of me? Did all of our times we had were nothing?!

"There's nothing else to talk about." I said coldly.

"There is." She crossed her arms.

I noticed her eyes looked puffy... was she crying...?

"I told you. You betrayed me."

"You brainwashed me." She said in a snarky tone.

I almost cracked a grin.

"That was all on you, midgardian. You pitied me and took me in when we were strangers. Even if I tried, you were a feisty one."

"Because I am a good person. Unlike you." She responded back, "I try to see the good in everyone but you... you..."

Nord...

"Is this love, Wright?" I would quote what I said to Romanoff years ago.

This made her eyebrows raised.

"Definitely not, Laufeyson."

I can definitely sense the tension. God it's hard to forget a girl like her.

"Just tell me the truth, Loki. Why did you come to Midgard in the first place?" She asked.

I shook my head. No. I'm not going to tell her.

Anne

I can see Loki's still upset with me. As figured. Even though I don't blame him... but.....

"Are you just gonna stand there, Wright?"

I know he's listening to my thoughts. I feel bad but also I feel... I feel...

"You're feeling the love for me."

I felt a vomit in my throat.

"No." I responded, covering my mouth.

He gets closer to the cell.