I drove over to Jason's house. I asked if he knew where Chrissy was but he didn't. Next, I went to some of the cheerleader's houses to ask. Again. None of them knew. I then went over to a few of the basketball guy's houses. Still no answer. I got home frustrated.

When I walked in and Ricky said that there were messages for me on the answering machine. I played them. Some of them were also asking if I knew where Chrissy was. One was from Eddie though. I got the phone book again and called his home.

He picked up the phone in a few seconds. "Hey Eddie, I saw that you left a message. What's up?" I asked

"They reported Chrissy as missing. I was wondering if you were okay."

"Yea, I'm fine just worried. I'm gonna go check out the spot today though."

"Want me to come with you?" Eddie asked

"No it's fine, I don't want to trouble you"

"You won't be troubling me."

The front door knocked and Ricky answered it. It was the police. "We would like to bring down Y/N L/N to the station to ask questions." He said.

"Ricky. I'll be back... Eddie's on the phone you can finish the conversation." I said putting on a light sweater. "Make sure to lock the doors while I'm out"

I went outside and in the police car. We got to the station where a few other classmates were waiting. I sat down and waited around 2 hours until called into a room and I sat down in front of someone.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked

"No," he said "we just want to ask if you knew anything about Chrissy's disappearance.

"Oh- no. I don't. I've been asking around but no one seems to know either" I sighed

"You are Chrissy's best friend... right?"

"Yes, I am" I responded

"Did she tell you anything about where she was going after the game?" He asked.

*flashback*

I hugged Chrissy in excitement. I asked if she wanted me to drop her off but she said that she was going to head towards the woods. Eddie had dropped off the dr*gs she wanted by the benches and she wanted to get them before anything else would.

I nodded my head and hugged her again before making my way back to the car.

"No," I said, "she said she wasn't feeling well. That she was gonna go home."

"We were told that Chrissy had been getting nightmares lately. She was always anxious and scared... did you know anything about that?"

"I did. She would tell me about them. She'd always come to me for comfort."

"And did she act weird before she went missing? Was her attitude different? Was she complaining or concerned about something?" The cop asked

"She said that she felt like she was losing her mind... she would stare at things like she was in a trance or something."

"Do you know if she took any drugs?"

"Not that I know of" I lied

"Are you sure? You are her best friend. I'm pretty sure she would tell you if she was."

"Yes, I'm sure. She never hung out with those types of people."

"What direction was she going when you last saw her."

"By the football field," I said, "I think- I'm sorry I barely slept the night. Everything's kinda foggy right now"

"That's alright. You gave us most of the answers we need. Do you need a ride home?" He asked.

"I think I'll be okay" I smiled. He led me out of the room and called in the next person. I quietly walked out of the police station.

I started to slowly make my way back home. Once I did I sat down with my brother and watched the movie. It was a fun quick way to get my mind off of things.

Once the movie ended there was a call. Ricky ran and picked it up. He said it was for me so I got up from the couch and answered it.

"Hello Y/N. This is Ms. Cunningham. The town is about to do a search party and we were wondering if you wanted to help us"

"Yes of course," I said

"Oh thank you. We will first search as individuals to see if we can find her faster. Make sure to wear a yellow jacket to say that you're in the search party"

"Will do," I said before hanging up. I gave money to Ricky and told him to stay home while I go help and find Chrissy. I told him I might be home late and to lock the doors. He agreed and I left wearing a yellow light jacket.