Joyce Byers x Female Reader 💋

Request: Could you do Joyce x fem reader smut

I just finished Volume 2 when I started writing this (a long time ago-sorry this is so late!). Man I cried so hard, like WTF Netflix, not ok. 

To Know: 

y/f/s= your favorite style

f/c= favorite color

-------------------------------------------

You head over to Melvald's General Store since you needed groceries, but you mainly went to see your girlfriend. 

Joyce Byers is by far, the hottest person in Hawkins. The way her hair frames her face, highlighting every beautiful feature, causes you to stare at her way longer than a friend should. Considering how to everyone other than her kids, you both were only friends, it was kind of awkward when someone caught you. 

You step out of your car, walking a bit faster than normal because you were so excited. You stop right before the door, fixing any wrinkle or imperfection to your clothes, you want to look your best for her. 

The bell rings, alerting Joyce of your presence. She looks up from her magazine and smiles at you. There is no one else in the store, perfect. You take your time wandering the store, feeling her eyes on you the whole time. You end up walking to the back of the store, finding some chocolate, the one thing you might love more than Joyce. You continue walking once you put the chocolate in your cart, and get the items that are actually on your list. 

You push your cart to the checkout, and put all of your items on the counter, placing the glorious chocolate last.

"Paper bags please," you tell her. You know she hates to use plastic. 

She smiles at you, glad that you remembered. "Of course." She finishes scanning your items, "what are you doing today?"

You smile back at her, "I have plans with my girlfriend," You can just picture it, her over you causing you so much pleasure. Her fingers rubbing your clit, every movement sending a jolt through your veins. Her lips aligning perfectly with yours. You can't wait for tonight. 

Joyce looks around the store, making sure you're alone, and leans in. The kiss is heated, you both don't waste time on being gentle, you kiss like your lives depend on it. Her tongue swipes your lips and you part them for her. Your tongues battle for dominance, a battle she always wins, not that you really try to beat her. 

"I get off at 5," she says while pulling away from you, "and the boys are both staying with friends. We have the house to ourselves." 

"I'll be there," you tell her. You take all your items and walk out of the store towards your car. You're gonna start getting ready right away, making sure everything is perfect. 

---Time skip because I'm lazy af---

You read your clock: 4:50 pm

Perfect.

You checked yourself in the mirror one last time. Your hair was y/f/s and it made you look so sexy. (Stay sexy and don't get murdered. If you get that reference I love you :) -Author) Your outlift was, well, hot. Instead of a shirt you were wearing a f/c teddy and a pair of booty shorts. You put on lip gloss to complete the look. 

You leave the house, making sure to lock it on your way out. You open your car door and get in. As you're driving, you can't help but notice the setting sun. It's beauty not even comparing to Joyce's. Joyce was breathtaking, just thinking about her made your breath catch. You were still thinking about her as you pulled in front of her house next to her car.