Eddie Munson x female reader💋

Eddie looks so good today. He always looks good though, but today was something else. His hair looked perfect in its imperfect way, you wanted to mess it up so bad. His leather jacket with that jean vest, man did you want to take those off of him.

He was sitting with his friends (read: followers) and kept waving his hands around. Those fucking hands. You remember them pulling my hair. The cold metal of his rings leading you further and further into sin. There was something about today that put you in a mood. Usually it's Eddie needing something, but today it appeared to be you. If only there was-

"Hey Y/N are you even listening to me?" Shit. You forgot you were at lunch. You probably looked so creepy.

"Yeah, sorry Amy" Man, are you such a liar. You can't wait for school to be over, then you can finally fuck your boyfriend.

---Time skip because I'm a lazy author---

Finally! School is over! You and Eddie don't have any classes together unfortunately, so you have to meet him at his van. Then we can finally have sex, it honestly hasn't been super long since you've had sex, you just miss him. He is some kind of sex god.

You finally get to his van, "hello my queen," you love it when he calls you that.

"Hello my king," you really love saying it back, "so...I've been thinking." you twirl your hair and lean on him, making sure to grind on him a bit.

He looked at you, knowing exactly what you wanted. His eyes got a bit darker, full of lust, and excitement for what's to come.

"I know exactly what you're thinking my love," Eddie, my god did he look sexy.

"Let's go to my place," you said to him, "my parents are gone for the week." you have never been so happy that your parents aren't home often. Sure, sometimes you feel like shit about it, but now you can't help but only think about what Eddie is going to do to you.

"Sounds perfect. Get in, don't want to waste time," he opens the door for you and runs to the other side and gets in. He drives worse than normal, probably because he's excited too.

We get to your house after a long and inpatient ride. You both walk, more like run, inside your house. Once the door closes he pushes you against the wall, kissing you like there's no tomorrow. His lips taste like mint and weed, a weird but comforting taste. His tongue gently licks your bottom lip to gain entrance to your mouth. You grant it, so ready for what comes next.

"Let's take this to my room," you tell him while wrapping your legs around his waist. Kissing him harder and grinding into him.

"I can't focus on walking if you keep doing that sweetheart," that name, it sent heat straight to your core. You stopped grinding on him, making it easier for him to focus and go to your room.

Once there, he threw you on the bed and got on top of you. His hair fell around his face, framing it in the sexiest way possible. He tapped your arms, meaning for you to lift them, so you did. He took your shirt off, kissing up from your stomach at the same time. Every touch and kiss caused heat to spread all over your body. When your shirt was fully off he focussed on kissing your neck and around your chest.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. How did I get so lucky?" Eddie looked at you with love in his eyes and continued to kiss you. He unbuttoned your pants, making you lift yourself up so he could slip them off of you. Kissing down your legs, ending at your toes. You were left in your underwear, him fully clothed above you.

"That's not fair," you point out breathlessly, "you still have clothes on." He just chuckles at you, leaving your implied question unanswered, a hunger in his eyes. He has so much power over you, and he knows it too.

You pull his head back to yours, kissing him hard. Your lips then leave his, you start to kiss his cheeks then travel to his jaw. Leaving butterfly kisses, causing him to crave more. Your lips end up sucking on his neck, leaving hickeys that will last weeks. You hear him groan from the feeling of you grinding on him and kissing his neck.

You eventually grow tired of the differences in your states of undress. You take his jackets and shirt off, kissing down his chest, ending up at his waistband. He groans again as you kiss around his waist and unbutton his jeans with your teeth. He helps you take his pants off, leaving him in his underwear, which you then remove. You can see that he is quite aroused.

"My turn sweetheart, you've had your fun," he says huskily to you. His voice sends shivers down your spine, awaiting more. He kisses up and down your body, focussing his attention on your breasts. Sucking on them, causing you to moan. "You are so sexy Y/N" he tells you.

"Please Eddie, please!" you beg him while your body is under his control. Every touch he makes your body responds to. It's like you were made for him.

"Please what, my love? Use your words," he whispers in your ear.

"Please fuck me," you whisper back to him. Not knowing what else to say, your mind clouded, only filled with thoughts of fucking him.

"As you wish," and with that he enters you. No one has ever made you as full as he does. Every stroke leads you further and further into ecstasy. He moves so fast the bed starts to hit the wall. The banging noise only leading to you being more aroused.

"You feel so good baby, so tight!" Eddie's voice sounds strained. You bring his head down and kiss him. Your tongues battling for dominance, a fight he wins. His mouth leaves yours, his tongue licking from your neck to your breasts. Leaving marks along the way. He begins to rub your clit, and that's when you know you're a goner.

"Eddie," you moan. Every noise you make causes him to become even more aroused, if that's even possible. "I'm close!"

He starts to pound into you faster, "Me too, don't do anything until I say you can!" His hair falls into his eyes, making him look amazing. You grab his hair as you get closer and closer to release.

"I can't hold on anymore!" You tell him, your pussy clenching on his dick.

"Cum with me!" he tells you. You let go, your orgasm washing over you. You milk his dick for all its worth. The way his cum fills you up, causes your toes to curl and your back to arch.

When your high finally comes down, he lays down next to you, "that was amazing," he says. And he was right, that was amazing. 

My first story has been written! I hope you all enjoy what I have written!