39

A/n so I had this app that I wanted to use to make social media content but unfortunately it doesn't work on iOS so I can't download it, it's funsta it's for instagram so instead I'm going to use TwiNote but it's for twitter so in my story all the social media content are going to be from that app and it makes them look like twitter tweets but I'll be using it as instagram, if that makes sense

Alessandra wanted to praise all these couples who'd put up nice pictures of newborns and now she wished she followed that one websites advice and did the shoot when the twins were sleeping as even though they could keep still the pictures didn't come out as she wanted them to come out and it seemed she was annoying everyone as she didn't find any picture worth sharing, one time the twins would have their eyes closed the other Alice would have her eyes closed while Theo opened his, why couldn't James be the one in the pictures, he was photogenic, everyone wanted to see him as this was his moment, their words not hers, but instead she was the one doing it.

"Okay no thank you very much Sassa we're done we'll find a cool image to put up cause I'm tired you're tired we're all just tired," James said standing up and dusting his pants as he'd joined her in halfway through the shoot.

"I just wanted it to be perfect," she sulked as they went over to look at the pictures.

"I want a picture that screams family but also highlights the twins ," she said looking at some of the pictures.

"I'm sure they'll find one in there,"

"Okay and which ones are we displaying around the apartment?"

"One's that will fit the aesthetic," James said grinning down at Alessandra who narrowed her eyes at him, she regretted telling him about aesthetic when she was doing her pregnancy shoot, she had done one due to Ingrid showing her, her pregnancy shoot where she had done one every month and then had one right before giving birth but Harry was the one taking the pictures as they couldn't call a photographer that quickly, while with Adelaide's pregnancy Alessandra was the one who'd taken the last picture.

"We'll send the final products soon, and the ones you'll be releasing I've emailed them to your assistant, it was a pleasure working with you Alessandra, James ," the photographer said with a smile as he started packing the equipments.

"Don't forget to take a box it has some snacks I know it's not much but you're done so much for us," Alessandra said pointing at a table that had food.

"You're doing enough for us already ma'am," he said as some of the crew went over to get food, her photographer wasn't some well known photographer instead she'd hired someone local to boost their business a little, her job was to promote the UK and she'd do so using small businesses, the outfit she'd worn had been from a small store in London and although she didn't want to seem like she was snobbish she had to tell the store owner that maybe he should make extra outfits seeing as sometimes the clothes she wore sold off quickly and she remembered reading a article on how the company Kate had used for her engagement interview had fallen as they were overwhelmed by dress orders and the same had almost happened with one of the small shops she used so she thought maybe warning them beforehand would help, Ingrid did the same and the clothes always sold off and the stores were grateful although they couldn't post any pictures with the two wearing their clothes, blogs like What Alessandra wore or HRH Duchess of Sussex did identify the pieces, it helped that they didn't spend thousands on clothes and when the did they managed to not wear them occasionally just on some special events and she never had a dress maker as she knew the clothes she wore helped some companies.