Part 1 Holmes Hospital

Friday 31st August 1990, Northgate building 

"Your awake" I hear the faint gasping from people in the room, I feel a shock in my body and my eyes slowly start to open for the first time in years. "What happened?" I try to get out before an oxygen mask is placed over my face. "Shush, don't speak" I hear a gentle voice say to me. My eyes start to close, and within seconds I'm sleeping.

00:13 Friday 31st August 

I wake up after a terrible nightmare, I'm terrified. My eyes awaken to complete darkness, it's pitch black in here, I can't see anything, nobody is here. I sit on the end of my bed, where am I.       I slide into my slipper, still wearing my hospital gown, there's a loud bang and suddenly the vent falls off from the wall. I see a glowy red light coming from the now opened air vent and I scream. Minutes later after hiding under my duvet, the noise stopped and I scarcely gain the courage to walk out of the room. The hallway is pure darkness, I don't see anyone apart from a shadow of me caused by the dim red light from my life support. The heart meter has started beeping now, I find myself lost with no where to go but somewhere I have to escape to, I decide to walk around the building. I finally get to the main entrance and there's no cars in the parking lot, the doors locked, within seconds later I hear the most dead blood curdling scream ever. I pace through the hallways into an empty room. I stand in the room, trying to collect my thoughts together when I feel a bony skeleton hand on my shoulder... I turn my head to see a deceased figure standing behind me. I noticed the red band around it's wrist, I couldn't even scream for help, I was frozen and shocked. 

2am - That was so crazy, I walked around to cover the areas of the hospital to escape but there was no luck. It doesn't feel the same, I don't feel like myself. I wander off into the hospital office and I snuck into the room, I flipped through all the paper works until I found mine. I skim read through everything and in big red bold letters there it said "section 53 under the Mental health act"... How strange, I think to myself, why is that there, that's not true. I walk out of the room and suddenly I see something. There's a skinny tall figure in the hallway, I don't see the face but I don't suspect anything at the moment. "Excuse me" I mumbled, I feel a thousand blood shot eyes stare my way, the now standing figure turned around and ran at me. 

2:30 - I wake up in a strange place, in the janitors closet? I'm locked here, I can't get out, the voices in my head are speaking louder to me so much that I can't even hear myself think. I hear the footsteps outside the room, louder this time. I hide in the corner of the room behind a ladder and a broom stick. Then out of the ordinary the door opened and nobody stepped inside, then I hear a loud thud as the paint bucket on top of the ladder hit the floor. I can hear whispering in my ear, "don't be scared, I wont hurt you" ....

Tuesday 5pm - I screamed as I see the dismembered body of my other half scattered across the floor before my eyes, I cried and I don't even have the energy to speak anymore or get another word out my mouth.

 My screams get louder as I feel something push through my skin, "Your alright, calm down" "your with us your safe", I hear the gentle words from someone, my body starts to relax and my eyes start to close. I'm lying on the floor in a body bag, in a room with a heavily guarded security gate, the room is all white, I noticed the too much familiar lines and that's when it hit me, I'm in the room of a mental asylum. I've been heavily sedated and it's too late. I scream "YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS, WAIT" and as my eye close for the last time, I see the figure standing behind them with the red light...