Frothy Hot Coco |51|

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay--"

"--so you can't have babies--"

"Okay, okay!" Alexei continued with alarm. "You don't have to get so clinical and nasty."

"Oh, well I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay," Yelena added.

Alexei was silent for a second and just when the sisters thought he'd finally shut up, he spoke again. "It means...so much to me...that you came back for me..."

Natasha shook her head irritatedly, "no, no--you're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room."

"Woah, look at you, huh. All buisness," Alexei quipped boredly.

"Trust me this isn't pleasure," Natasha replied, a fraction of annoyance

"Look at you girls, so grown up and indoctrinated. The last time I saw you fly, Natasha, you were so scared and look at you now--"

"Right, and there you are, sitting like a lump on a log doing diddly squat. Why don't you make yourself useful and wrap up her shoulder? She's bleeding out here," Yelena bit out while talking about Y/n. She wasn't about to let Alexei bring up the past like that and make her sister have to go through it again.

Yelena was sure that Natasha had pushed out all those memories. She'd pushed out Yelena so why not?

Alexei glanced down at the pale teen, "what do you want me to do with her she is a goner I cannot--"

Natasha let a sound like a scoff and a growl out of her mouth while angrily getting up from the co pilot seat and thrusting her headset into the man's chest.

"Fly the helicopter, you idiot," she grumbled to him.

When Natasha began to gather up the seldom first aid kit from the wall and turned back to Y/n, the girl was completley gone.

The redhead glanced around confusedly and a weird feeling began to creep on her back. Like this was what she was talking about in those entries.

"What the hell..." she mumbled while turning around in a circle.

"What?" Yelena asked.

"She's gone," Natasha replied in shock. She gripped the bridge of her nose in confusion while she tried to sort things out in her mind.

"What?" Yelena asked again, this time with alarm as she glanced back to the empty spot on the floor. "Oh shit..."

Crouching down, Natasha traced her fingers along the blood spot where Y/n was previously. You were supposed to be back home...

In that second, the teen suddenly was back in place, awake as she wasn't before. Her eyes were wide and she tried to get up and run but Natasha held her on the ground.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Relax," the woman told Y/n while pressing down on the chest to keep her laying down.

The girl sucked in a shaky breath with her wide eyes as she tried to stay calm. "I'm back...right? Not..." she petered out as she seemed to he talking to herself partially.

"Oh, goody, she's back," Yelena spoke up unenthusiastically.

Natasha had an evident look of concern on her face as she ignored her sister and focused on Y/n. "You're fine. You're here." She didn't actually know how to...comfort this girl.

Y/n locked eyes with Natasha and to the woman, they held a sort of longing that she couldn't exactly place. That was until...

"Where's the other version of us, huh? Your team. Where are they?" Natasha questioned lowly while gently working on fixing up her shoulder.