Is this the end of us?

Part 1

Y/ns pov:

Loud music played from Jasons room so I decided to go check on him. I open the door to find him making out with Rose fucking Wilson.

"What the actual fuck!" I yell. He turns to me with fear on his face. "Y/n I-" I smack the door in his face and walk back to my room..

I find my phone and dial up my best friend "Y/n? Are you okay." God it's been so long. "Hey Dylan, I heard you're in San Francisco, I missed you." I say and he laughs. "I missed you too, what's up?" "Wanna go out tonight? I can't stay here." "Sure." He says.

"Perfect, I'll send you the address." "Alright, love you." "Love you." I hang up.

I open my closet to find some fancy clothes . A knock sounds on the door. "Who is it!" I yell. "It's Gar!" He yells back and opens the door.

"Where are you going? He asks. "What gave it away?" I smile and continue to look for a top. "you seen off, what's wrong? " Gar breaks the silence and I freeze . "Ask Jason." I say bitterly while taking the top walking into my bathroom and locking the door on the way. "Did you fight again?" I stay silent and feel a tear run down my cheek witch I quickly wipe away.

I hated that it hurt when I saw him and Rose. I haven't fallen in love with him, I couldn't, not in that short amount of time.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Gar says with a soft voice. I hear the door shot and tears fall down my face.

After I finally get myself pulled together again. I put on the top, some make up and text Dylan. I grab my helmet and keys to my bike and walk up to the elevator. I freeze when my eyes meet Jasons. We both stand there, staring at each other. He looks scared, like I'm gonna walk out and never come back.

A tear finds it's way down my cheek, I wipe it away and walk into the elevator...

Helloooo guysss

Sorry I hadn't been active in a longgggg time school have been taking alot of time recently. I'll try to been more active tho.

And thank so so much for the suport it means alot.

Love you guys and stay safe.<33