She's mine - Jason x femreader

Jason asked if I wanted to out drinking, just for once have some fun. I agreed since I desperately needed to get of the tower.

We ended up in a nice bar with lots people. I slowly walked up to the bartender.

"A tequila shot." I smiled place money on the desk. I couldn't see Jason in the crowd, but figured he would come is he needed anything.

A guy walked towards me with a smirked on his face. I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled. "Hey stranger." I came here to get everything of my mind, not for some random guy hitting on me.

"Are you here by yourself?" He moved closer. "Kinda." I looked him dead in the eyes, but he obviously didn't take a hint. "You know it's dangerous for a beautiful woman like you to walk alone on the street looking like that." He winked moving even closer.

"Is he bothering you?" I could feel Jason placing his hand on my waist, roughly pulling me closer to him. "And who are you?" The guy looked annoyed at Jason. "I'm her boyfriend, so piss of. She's mine." Jason spat at him.

He looked annoyed at Jason then at me. "Fine, whatever." He left.

"What was that?" I asked Jason as he handed me a helmet. "What? Do you think I'm just gonna let him get his dirty hands all over your body?" Jason stated.

"She's mine." That sentence kept playing in my mind.

"Look Y/n, I just think you deserve better than that." He looked down at my confused face. "Fuck it." He said pulling me in for an intense kiss. I slowly melted in the kiss. He slowly pulled away looking me in the eyes.

"I waited for this for a very long time." He said. "You know Todd, maybe I am yours." I smiled and pulled him for a kiss.

This is too cheesy?

Let me know if you want me to continue this book.