Bet

Today was a big football match

Today was a big football match. Gar, Dawn, Hank and I were voting on the green team obviously. We all walked in the living room ready to watch the match.

"Traitors." Gar and I said the same time looking at their red shirts. "RedDogs are gonna win." Rachel spat. "Wanna bet?" I said smirking. "Fine, but if RedDogs win you guys have to do whatever me and Jason want." Rachel looked at Gar and me.

"Fine, but if the Bulldogs win you guys have to do what me and Y/n want." Gar stated. "Deal." We shook hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teams were tight at first, but RedDogs were winning though. Rachel were jumping around screaming. Gar and I just banging on the floor. "Why!?" I whinned. The adults laughing.

"Dude they fucking lost." I said to Gar laying on the floor. "Yeah. Fuck." Gar whinned.

"Seem like you'll have to do what I want." Jason said smirking down at me. "Fuck off Todd." I smirked.

"Come on." He said reaching out a hand. I took his hand and pulled myself up. "I have something to show you." Jason said smiling. "Jason I'm not following you." I said. "Yes you are, RedDogs won, remember." He smirked.

He took me to the roof. Danm, the city was pretty from up here. "Oh and one more thing." Jason interrupted my thoughts.

"You have to kiss me." Jason said cupping my cheek. "Jason I'm not doing that." I said looking him eyes. "It's an order." Jason said smirking.

"Whatever." I smashed my lips onto his. He immedialety kissed back. I slowly melted into the kiss.

"Wow." Jason said as we pulled away. "What?" I asked. "You're a really good kisser." I laughed and kissed him again.

Lol is this too cringe? Anyways if you liked this let me know.