SANO MANJIRO X READER

Start from the beginning

"No, don't compare me to an equation." He stated again and lean back while breathing hard because of exhaustion, "I don't have a control about time or space or whatever the fuck that is, but I hate it whenever you messed with a person's destiny. Everyone is destined to die, and just because you're here after your death doesn't mean you need to steal all the souls that should be mine."

"Oh, shut up," You respond, "Don't act high and morally mighty when you use Kisaki to play with people's souls, reaper. Don't make me laugh."

You didn't really have any interaction with Hanma, at least, longer interaction but you know what he's capable of. You are aware of his powers and who he is, probably because you are transported by some power here as well. You remembered the time you first met him.

The door opened revealing Hiro and Izana that just got home from the motorcycle business. They freeze upon seeing Draken, Takemitchi, and Chifuyu inside the house and seeing Emma, Shinichiro, Baji, and Izana alive shocks your three visitors. Everyone is too vulnerable upon seeing each other. That's why you silently went outside the house and gave them enough time to let all their emotions out.

I'm glad they finally met each other. I'm so glad.

You walk further away from the house and stay in a silent place far from everyone. You feel your knees weakening as you fall on the ground and cry silently. You are crying in silence where no one can see your tears. You are in a place where no one can witness your vulnerability. Tears are streaming down your cheeks as you feel some unknown pain inside your heart. You cover your mouth tightly to prevent sobs from escaping out your mouth.

I... I want to see the future with all of them, too. I want to be with them, laugh with them, and have fun with them.

If only I could but I can't.

Little do you know that there is a figure standing a few meters behind you as he silently listens to your sobs. After minutes of feeling extremely vulnerable, you wipe your tears and try to look normal before calling whoever it is that's been looking at you.

"You can come out now, it's creepy sneaking like that." You mumble and from afar, you see a tall figure wearing a black coat that seems unearthly. The man walked towards you and stood beside you. You can see some few black smoke from his robe.

"How's the realization of temporary happiness here, time leaper?" The man asked and you didn't look at him shocked at all. It's obvious that he isn't human due to his presence and figures.

"What are you exactly?" You ignored his questions and the man just chuckled. You see a tattoo on the back of his palm saying "Sin" and "Punishment" but you ignore them.

"I might not know how the future will go but I'm aware how you're trying to change it really big~" He hums and looks at you with eyes filled with threats, "It's annoying, you know."

"Are you the one who pulled me into this timeline?" You asked quietly but the man, he just laughed like he's hearing a funny joke.