Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney

Start from the beginning

All the makneas did was shake their heads. They have never seen their Chimmy act in such a strange way. He was deeply enamored and intrigued. He was so strangely excited and going out of his way to charm the girl. Sejin is aware that he likes this employee, so he might be thinking whether this is just another crush. Jimin's aura, though, seems to go beyond a simple high school crush. Jimin was whipped.. The lengths he would go to made his other maknaes crack up.

Yoongis' bonding was also known to the crew, and they were happy for him and eager for them  to see her in person. After the Japanese leg of the tour, BangPD has already scheduled a meeting with the couple. Due to the fact that they are from two "fueding" agencies, Yoongi was a bundle of anxieties. He was sleeping more than normal because the bonding process had worn him out.

When Taehyung noticed his gorgeous girl arriving from backstage,from the airport, he was unable to control his excitement. He was grinning in his adorable boxy way. She was stunning, for sure. She and Samiya watched them interacting with the ARMY during sound check while seated on two chairs in a secluded backstage corner. They were still performing their soundcheck, which is simply a run-through the band does before a concert to ensure that everything is in working order and sounds pretty good. 

As usual, the group was on stage joking around and making fun of one another. Namjoon accidentally snapped one side of his earpiece, and when he embarrassedly told ARMY and handed it over to the sound engineer, the ARMY was in stitches. Even worse, the boys made fun of him and advise him that if he ever gets married, he should choose a beach wedding without a lot of electrical equipment. He did nothing more than chuckle heartily. An intimate time with the band was provided for the fortunate ARMY members who won and bought VIP soundcheck tickets and seats.

 An intimate time with the band was provided for the fortunate ARMY members who won and bought VIP soundcheck tickets and seats

The band's run-through rehearsal was adored by the ARMY. Sungdeuk participated in the dance practices with the back-up dancers after the group gave the set lists a quick run-through.

Jimin was smirking as he looked at the sound man and yelled in his mic, "One two...One Two!!!" louder. ARMY was screaming his name. When they saw the charming maknae, the Hyungs could only shake their heads.

As he nodded to the maknae, the sound man simply grinned. Every microphone is functional. There was fantastic sound. The  a few hundred lucky ARMY acted as a kind of human soundboard.

 The  a few hundred lucky ARMY acted as a kind of human soundboard