Shopping Mayhem

Summary: Four Straw hats are introduced, Luffy needed clothes too. And there was a welcome party for the new first years, they needed a suit.

btw, Rafael the Butler is MY OC. SSSHHH the maid are mind too if i give them names lmao. AND THE BODYGUARDS

***

'Kimi he no omoi ga takanatte' The song 'Hope' played as an alarm went off, this song reminded the white-haired teen of his falling-out with his cook in Whole Cake Island. He groggily rolls over from his king-sized bed to where his phone was, it was charging overnight and was close to the edge.

'Kagiri naki chikara umareru' His thumb swiped up to stop the loud alarm, it was a bit past 6 in the morning. With his eyes still closed and body still floating-

"Good morning, young master." A sudden voice was heard out of no where and Luffy slowly raised his hand, "Yo, mornin' Mr. Rafel..." He had noticed the man with his observation haki. He had entered when his alarm went off, pulling out the charger's head out of the charging station.

"You're quite the early bird, young master." The young teen stretched his arms and legs for a bit, fully awake thanks to the booming morning greeting from Rafael. Right, he was in Lisbon, going to school aka reuniting with his nakama!

"I always wake up early, shishishi! But sometimes I oversleep." He grabs a hair brush to tame his white mane, when it wasn't tied or brushed thoroughly. It's like a bush, a lion mane, those were Dragon's words not mine. He sat down on the stool, infront of the drawer that came with a mirror.

"This is so weird, I used to have black hair like Dad... It's so funny! Shishishi!" He continues to run the brush through his strands while Rafael and two of the maids to choose formal wardrobe for the young teen.

"It is normal for a baby's hair to change shades during their growth." Most of the white locks were moved to his shoulder, easing his brushing. Luffy turned to the black woman, he grinned at her. She returned it with a smile.

The people here were so nice! Well, these were his dad's friends and of course they'd try to be nice to him. He'd at least be nice to them too, "So... We're gonna go shopping?" He kicked his legs excitedly, the Butler chuckled at the childish teen. The boy was almost 18 yet he was still a child, yet he hears from Dragon that Luffy could be serious when he wants to be.

"Yes, young master. We're going to buy you the necessary requirements for your first school life. I heard from your father that you were mostly homeschooled in Japan." The reminder that he had been forced to stay in that place saddened the white-haired teen, a somber smile made it's way to lift the corners of his mouth. Yes, he was there for his own safety. Yes, he understands.

However, the loneliness he felt was all too familiar and scary but Dragon made it all easier to bear. Is this what it felt like to have a dad? That question keeps repeating in his mind.

"Uh-huh! But now he signed me up for Grandline University!" He stood up from his stool abruptly and the poor wooden furniture he was previously sitting on fell to the ground. "Ah. I'm sorry."

The two maids and butler sweatdropped, "You don't sound sorry at all, young master." They said in unison.

***

Luffy wore a simple white short-sleeve shirt, a silver chain necklace hanged from his neck, a matching silver bracelet around his right wrist, his shirt tucked in his red denim shorts. He wore a pair of black Zori this time, not to mention he had a small shoulder bag that could fit a wallet, two phones, and a face towel. He sat at the back seat of the car, he was alright as long as his window was open. The air felt nice to feel.