Chrissy nodded and Eddie opened the box. I took a peep inside and my eyes widen. I looked at Chrissy who looked slightly ashamed.

"Umm.. so- how does this work? Exactly" Chrissy asked not looking at me.

"Oh, just like any other old sale, except uh, cash only and for obvious reasons... no receipts" Eddie smiled.

Chrissy still looked anxious. I placed my hand on her shoulder but the gesture didn't seem to work.

"I'll do you half an ounce for, uh... 20? What do you say? Plenty of bag for your buck. Should last a while."

A squirrel ran up a tree and Chrissy looked in that direction horrified.

"Chrissy you don't need to do this," I said quietly

"Yea, give me the word and I'll walk away" Eddie agreed.

"No, It's not that. I don't want you to go. It's just- Do you ever feel like... you're losing your mind?..." Chrissy asked

"Uh.. you know, just... on a daily basis. I feel like I'm losing my mind right now. Doing a drug deal with Chrissy Cunningham and Y/N L/N" he smiled

"Oh!" I exclaimed "don't tell my brother!"

"I Wont" he smiled "but umm... today isn't the first time we've meet... you guys don't remember?" He asked

"No uh- I'm sorry." Chrissy said. I just shook my head.

"It's alright" there was a short pause when suddenly Eddie grabbed his heart and threw himself backwards off the bench. Chrissy and I gasped in shock.

"I wouldn't remember me either" Eddie said getting up.

We both laughed when we realized he was joking.

"You don't remember me?" he asked, playfully crossing his arms

"I'm sorry" Chrissy laughed

"Middle school, talent show. You guys were doing this cheer thing. You know the..." Eddie started to mimic the hand movements in cheer. "And I... I was with my band."

"Corroded Coffin!" I exclaimed smiling

"Oh my god! Yes. Of course with a name like that, how could we forget?" Chrissy said excited

"I dunno, you guys are freaks" he joked

"You look so different" i said

"Yea, my hair was buzzed and I didn't have these sweet old tatties yet" Eddie said. He pulled the collar of his shirt down revealing two tattoos on his chest.

We all quickly caught up on each other. We were laughing at old memories. Suddenly Chrissy switched up and asked if he had any stronger drugs which Eddie smiled at.

*time jump*

Few hours later was the game. The cheerleaders and I were waving around our poms as we waiting for the game to start. The principle came out and introduced Tammy Thompson as a special guest who was going to sing the national anthem.

We all clapped as she went to the center of the court. She began to sing and I quickly noticed it was off key. I tried my best to hold the laughter as she kept getting worse. I look into the crowd to see Steve, one of my friends. He gave me a "what the f*ck" type look. I slapped my hand on my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I took a deep breathe and held it in as she finished the song. Once it was over we all started to cheer and the game started.

We changed our cheers based off what the team was doing. Offense cheers for when we were on offense, and defense cheers when we're on defense. Every score we took we cheered as loud as we could.

Towards the end of the game though the teams started to get aggressive. Someone from the other team knocked some down and they got hurt. This was very scary because the game was a very close tie. I motioned two fingers and the player that played unfair fell. He didn't get hurt or anything. I just wanted him to get a piece of his own mind.

The injured player was replaced with Lucas Sinclair. The game kept on with us getting points every so often. But whenever we did, the other team did as well.

Jason called a time out and the boys did a group huddle. I looked at Chrissy concerned look. She slowly shook her head also thinking the same thing. That we might lose this.

The game started up again. Jason threw the shot but it missed. We all gasped at this and stopped our cheering. We were down by one point with only 3 seconds in.

Lucas then got the ball and backed away from the others. He shot the ball and everyone stared. The ball got to the hoop but bounced around it. Everyone got quiet and everything fell in slow motion. We cheered seconds later when the ball finally made it in!

We all ran to the court and cheered, crowding Lucas. Some of the guys lifted him up and we all started jumping in excitement. "Lucas! Lucas! Lucas!" The crowd cheered.

We all made our way outside where everyone was still cheering. I hugged Chrissy in excitement. I asked if she wanted me to drop her off but she said that she was going to head towards the woods. Eddie had dropped off the dr*gs she wanted by the benches and she wanted to get them before anything else would.

I nodded my head and hugged her again before making my way back to the car. I waited a minute or two for my brother and then we both went home happy in both of our victories.