VIII - A Flower Field

Start from the beginning

'This isn't right'
He looked back towards the people behind Cale, they doesn't seem to notice anything weird like Clopeh did. Clopeh has always searching for legends and want to become one, so he always observed Cale, he even replayed the video orb of Cale fighting, creating a legend over and over. Clopeh look back towards Cale, his eyes become more chaotic once he realized it. His instinct was also telling him something.

"This is the last legend" Clopeh look again into Cale's eyes, to confirm it once more, no matter how many times he tried to refute his instinct the answer always stays the same. He could see the eye of a person who look at the world differently from other people in this battlefield. Cale, he was not looking at the the battlefield where the victory take place, nor was he looking at this world, he was looking beyond it, beyond reality.

"He's going to end this legend with him"
'But why?' Clopeh couldn't understand why Cale had to. Cale didn't seem to get injured, sure he cough up blood, but it was normal amount of blood like he used to. So why? Did something happened? Clopeh's mind is getting complicated. Then his eyes widen looking at the sight in front of him.

tap

He subconsciously took a step back. The reason that Clopeh was searching so hard for was finally revealed in front of him.

tap tap

He took another step back. His hands was shaking, Clopeh couldn't hear anything, it was silent, and cold. But what's makes him shake even more is that the fact the sight in front of him was beautiful. It wasn't supposed to be beautiful so why couldn't his heart stop racing, it was beating so loudly that Clopeh felt his heart would burst.

Cale, the person he respected, he was someone he could not reach, he was a person who created many miracle along with disaster. A person who's greed so grand that you could say that he has no greed at all. The person who was stoic, cold, and emotionless but tries his best to save his people while covered in blood and faint for weeks. A person who even god could not control. That person was standing there alone surrounded by golden light , in the middle of a flower field that he created with his own flesh and blood.

Clopeh could feel tears burning his cheek, his neck cold.

'That person's end was so beautiful but... tragic'
.
.
.

"Woooo we won!"
"Victory!"
"We can go home!"
"We have won!! Woooo!"

Cale could hear the cheers surrounding the area, he have defeated the white star. He looked into his hand, a white cracked mask was in his grip along with the white star's sky attribute ancient power, and other elements ancient power. He looked to the front, no remains left of the white star, he has turned to dust.

- Cale! We have won! There is no sacrifices this time! said the glutton

Cale walked towards a cliff, while answered.

"Yeah.. it's finally over. Now it's time for us to go too"
- Cale, don't worry we'll be with you , the super rock assured

Cale look what's in front of him from the cliff, the breeze was peaceful and the air was refreshing. He took a deep breath, it was not painful, He could really enjoy this moment without feeling pain at all even though he knows that there was flower thorns all over his inside. But he knows that this feelings won't last long

'It's peaceful' Cale took another deep breath. ' let me savor this moment for a while '

After a moment of silence Cale felt his heart jump, it was a sign. Cale closed his eyes and feel the heat rushing like his blood has been boiled. Sweat was forming in Cale's forehead but he feels cold. He could even feel every part of his body sting, needle like thorns was poking everything inside him, his fingertips started to feel numb. But now that this is the end he doesn't have to fight against the pain and endure it. So he let himself be consumed by the pain and let the flower inside of him take the lead.