🥺 Part 3. 🥺

After that incident, he brushes it off as if it never happened and decided to walk to his work place which is M.E Entertainment because he is gonna be so late. He reached his workplace just in time and greeted by his cousin workers.

He spent his work with hard work and love. And a few hours later it's getting late, he decided to take a walk around the beautiful streets.

He then came across with and bumped into a handsome man. Oli asked, "oh my Lord I am so sorry" the stranger replied with "it's alright I didn't got hurt, but most importantly are you hurt?" Oli replied with " I'm alright good thing no one got hurt" and put a smile on his face. "Haha yeah" the stranger replied.

Oli asked, "what's your name?? Mine is Oli London" the stranger replied with "My name is Park Jinyoung, but you can call me JYP for short." And shows Oli a cute smile of his.

"Nice to meet you" JYP said.
"Nice to meet you too" Oli replied.
The both shook their hands and bro hugged each other to the part the hugged like lovers.

JYP asked, "Hey, wanna come to my place?" Oli replied with "Yes!, that would be so fun"

And they decided to go to JYP's house. And little did Oli know he will go through some dirty things like he went through like Shrek...

They reached the house of JYP and Oli was like "aww the house is so cute and small" JYP replied with a small smile, "haha yeah, enough for 2 people"

Oli asked, "for you and who?"
JYP said "For you and me 😉" he winked and said it teasingly..
Oli blushed at what he did and said.
Then they proceed to went inside the house.

JYP likes Oli, had interest in him. Very fond of him actually..

JYP has the Lustful feeling that he wants Oli more and more..

JYP had decided to make a move and pinned Oli into the sofa, Oli was shocked and very surprised of JYP's actions.

"OMG W-what a-are you d-doing JYP?!"
He said in shock.

"Doing something to make you mine"
JYP says.

They starting kissing.. Hugging.. Making out passionately.. Oli was lowkey missing the aggression of he and Shrek did this morning. But decided to forget it.

It took about 30 minutes of they make out session. And decided to take it to the next level.

"Are you ready Oli baby? 😉"

"Oh my gosh daddy yes!!!" 🥺🥺🥺

JYP ripped the rainbow tuxedo that was ripped by Shrek this morning. So it was doubled ripped 💀...

They took off their clothes and JYP and chains and cuffs to control oli.
Oli doesn't like being in cuffs and chains.. He politely asks JYP to remove them cuz Oli hates it "daddy can you unchain and uncuff me please? 🥺"
but JYP didn't listen. He then got very very angry and uses his full strength to break the cuffs and chains and slap and punch JYP just like what he did to Shrek.

*SLAP PUNCH SLAP PUNCH SLAP PUNCH SLAP PUNCH* 100 more slaps and punches later, and JYP was very unconscious. JYP saw his rainbow tuxedo ruined and he cried. And decided to find JYP's bedroom and take his clothes instead, surprisingly it fitted.

Then he went out of the house with his clothes and oli finally reached his home.

"I promise to avoid these disgusting but hot men and at all times"

"I don't want to hurt my own feelings" said by Oli..