💅 Part 2. 💅

The Alarm of Oli London woke him up by the sound of ringing of loud screams and cries.

Oli was pissed off by the alarm and decided to throw the alarm in his expensive and golden window. He doesn't care, he is rich as hell.

He hopped into the shower and open the sink to his expensive tub made out of expensive and glorious diamonds. It shows how bling bling his luxury life is.

His carpet spelled " 𝓞𝓵𝓲 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷 "
Made out of the legendary dragon's skin.
And soften it out with cupcakke's cvm 😍....

Oli London flopped himself in the pool, and poured some ramen into the pool and sprayed some perfume of glorious farts.. To get him nice and fresh for his work.

After a few minutes if spending time looking at himself in the mirror beside his bathtub, he got up and wrapper a towel around his amazing lower body.
He dressed up is his rainbow tuxedo and golden cufflinks. Wears a rolex and puts on his favorite expensive shoes.

He decided to go to a local cafe to order a espresso. When he walked across the street everyone looked at him in admiration and awe, he looks stunning with his slick back hair style and his body perfume just to get all the boys and girls crazy for him.

He finally reached the local cafe, and once he entered the room, Shrek was cleaning the cups with the cloth and Shrek looked up and Shrek was star strucked, he had never EVER seen a beauty like that and oh boy Shrek never ever felt in love and butterflies were all over his stomach. He accidentally dropped the cups and the sound of the glass is so loud it caught oli's attention to look at Shrek in the eye in terror.

And Shrek was so nervous he decided to act cold hearted to gain oli's attention for him. And soon enough Oli stomped his feet while going to Shrek and asked,
" What the hell is wrong with you?! " and Shrek replied, " nothing is wrong with me. It was an accident " he replied coldly. Oli was furious on hearing that reply. " How dare you talk to me like that?! Do you know who I am?! "
Shrek decided to smirk and said. " A hot narcissistic man who thinks he can order anyone what to do? I think so yes." Shrek replied boldly.

Oli sighed and told Shrek he wanted a large cup of espresso. " alright then, one large espresso coming up. That will be 3 million dollars. " said by Shrek.

Oli screamed by what he had heard.

" 3 Million dollars?! Are you insane?! " Oli shrieked. Shrek replied with, "if you want a discount, you need to do something for me" Shrek smirked widely.

Oli asked "what is it exactly what you want? I will do it." Oli boldly says.
Shrek grinned of what he had heard.
"Come with me" he said and Oli followed Shrek outside the cafe and Shrek lead him to his home.

Warning: Adult scenes. Read on your own risk. ✨✨✨✨✨

Oli said "what the hell? Why your house?". Shrek grinned widely and pinned Oli to the wall, both hands were pinned by Shrek. Oli blushed at the scene that they were doing.

" W-wh-What are y-you d-do-doing?! "
Oli stuttered.
"You will follow all my orders little kitten"
Shrek replied. With his husky and deep voice growling in oli's ear.

Oli was weak on his knees when Shrek kissed him on the lips and grabbed his waist. They were making out so aggressively with lust, desperation, and love.

Oli softly said, "please take me to the bedroom master" he cutely said.
Shrek smirked again once he tamed the narcissistic Oli London. He carried him in a bridal style and went their way into the bedroom and proceeds to do the dirty. 😏

They reached the bedroom and Shrek tossed Oli into the big comfy bed. And Shrek locked the door. And Shrek took of his shirt and throw his pants away leaving him in his underwear.

Oli was shocked of the sight. He saw how muscular and how Shrek has a amazing body.. How can a barista can be this hot??

He walked slowly to Oli and grabbed and ripper oli's clothes apart. Leaving him in nothing. Oli shyly tries to remove the underwear Shrek had but no use.

"Not so fast kitten"

"but daddy 🥺👉👈"

"Be a good little kitten and you will get your prize. 😏😏😏"

"okay 🥺🥺"

"On all fours baby boy 😏"

Oli followed.

And the next thing you know a large hand slapped the left ass cheek of Oli and he hissed due to the stinging sensation.

Oli got so impatient and decides to slap Shrek and punch him. Due to him being whiny and impatient.

*SLAP PUNCH SLAP PUNCH SLAP PUNCH SLAP-* and a few slaps and punches later Shrek passed out and Oli put back his clothes on and left the house and straight back to work.