7💟+

What a nice time at Walmart you thought before it became a disaster fire was everywhere why ... Well someone committed arson .

Your pov

Yeah this is normal

It's the 5th time this happened

You know what I'm not paying I mean I'm running rn 💀 (from the fire )

You passed by the cashier that looked like they just gave up on life

Well not surprised was all you thought before running tf outta there.

At Home

Kokushibos pov

Am I the only one that saw that kid trying to jump in the fire ?

Doesn't look like anyone else saw it ...

_________________________________________

Time skip (the next day )

Ugh I don't want to get up ...huh I just remembered there's a carnival today at 1pm to 3am many people say it's fun maybe I could go well with the demons ofc umm I Wonder if the demon slayers are here to so far only the demons are oh well , I should get up .

_________
Ruis pov
_________

It's so boring just looking at the ceiling at day time we can only do stuff at Night:(

I want something sweet to eat .

I'm hungry....and bored.....huh? Is that
y/n finally she's up " I'm hungry " ..

__________
Your pov
__________

"I'm hungry" I hear someone say I look down to see who Said that to see what to give them to eat.

(I changed it so know it doesn't matter what they eat

"Umm do you want some chocolate milk ?"

"... sure.."

He didn't know what chocolate milk was but he knew what chocolate and milk were so he liked the idea of chocolate milk

(I feel like a marechi Taste like chocolate because they're sweet I think)

After making everyone something to eat / drink you didn't know what else to do .

you made a list of what you could do

1. Play with Rui

2. Watch a movie with the demons

3. sleep

4. Walk your dog

5. Play with your cat (that sound wrong 💀)

What did you pick . . .4 why well

1. your cat likes to sleep all the times and was laying on Muzan.

2. You didn't feel like sleeping anymore.

3. The demons were to busy doing nothing.

4. Rui almost cut off you finger well playing with you .

5. You dog was bored.

You want to find your dogs Leash because one time he ran away and you had to find him .

After finding he's leash you got your phone and headphones to lessen to music you but your dogs Leash on him before opening the door and going outside .

Ruis pov

I'm bored again why didn't y/n play with me like she always does ?

Is it because I almost cut her finger with my threads ?

But I said sorry is she angry I hope not ..... I'm bored

Umm I want to make chocolate milk.

Time skip. (You finished walking your dog )

finally I'm finished let's go home emo dog (that's your dogs nickname btw)

Emo dog ? You turn around to see your dog but he wasn't there, EMO DOG !?!!?

you looked around hoping to see his tail or something and you did he was staring at a tree you want to get him before he decided to run away from you again .

you had to carry your dog to your house because the leash broke

You opened the door letting your dog inside... But something was wrong the demons weren't there huh weird you thought before look for them ..... Oh no WHAT IF THEY FOUND THE MANGA OF THEM DIEING OH NO OH NO whit no I put them in a good hiding spot, I sometimes change were I put them like yesterday before anyone noticed you hid them in the basement in a box with a luck. But then where are they??

You then felt something on you leg you looked down

"OMG WTF!-" you then passed out .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Oops I didn't know she would pass out."