2 💟 +

You started getting sleepy. you thought about where they could sleep. if they even would. You were disturbed from your thoughts when you felt someone pulling on your clothes. You looked down and saw Rui.

"What can I help you with?" You asked rui with a sweet voice.

"If we can't eat humans, what can we eat?" Asked rui.

"... hmm, you can eat human food, of course!
Are you hungry?" You asked rui.

"Yea, but I don't know how to cook," rui replied

"It's okay. I'll make something for you." You said as you smiled down at rui.

Time Skip

You made something to eat for rui. you decide to ask the others if they want anything to eat

All of them said yes. you had to cook more food for the rest of the uppermoons

Time Skip again 😭

After eating, you asked them if they would sleep in the living room or in the guest room. Some decided to sleep in the living room, and some decided to sleep in the guest room. That was okay with you. You decided to wash the dishes, Akaza decided to help you, and Douma kept teasing him for that .

After you cleaned up all the blood from Douma's head, Akaza kept punching off. You heard someone calling your name . You turn around it was kokushibu that's when he asked you why you had figures of them, You didn't know what to say.

WHY was he even in your room. You just told him that it was something that people could collect, He responded with a simple okay and then left,

You looked for your cat and dog and you saw that they were just playing around, One with Rui and the other with Daki you were glad that they were getting along with your pets, But now you had to go to sleep. You didn't want to go to work in fear that they would destroy the place, so you called your boss, and you told him that you were feeling sick, which was a lie ofc.

You asked the other demons if they wanted to watch a movie they didn't know what a movie was but you didn't want to explain it to them you just told them that they would see if they watched.

After the movie, they all fell asleep. No one wanted to go to the guest room for now. You were fine with that. Although you were surprised that they fell asleep, you decided to brush it off. you were about to get up to go to your room until you felt like someone was on top of your lag . You checked, and it was Rui, so you just decided to sleep in the living room because you didn't want to disturb ruis's sleep, and you thought it was cute seeing him like that.

I know this one is short, but i tried. Thank you for reading this book

Rewrites, changed a couple of words and more ty for reading take care

[Edit also changed some words again and made it a little longer]